46 Cloverhill Avenue,
Lisburn, BT27 5HW
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers around £175,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
Well presented and maintained throughout the property offers comfortable accommodation with the additional benefits of good on-site parking, a matching detached garage and garden to the rear.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge open to Dining Area, Kitchen. Conservatory, stairs to first floor landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
PVC Double glazed windows
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Oil-fired central heating.
Outside; Double gated entry to front, tarmac driveway, well-maintained front lawn with array of plants and shrubs bordered by hedge, wall and fence. Side gate entry. Paved patio area and well-maintained rear lawn bordered by mature hedge and fencing affording good privacy.
Location: Off Kensington Park.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden front door. Wood flooring. Single panel radiator.
- 4.37m x 3.68m (14' 4" x 12' 1")
Open fire with granite hearth and marble surround. Wood flooring. Open to Dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 2.84m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3")
- 2.72m x 2.69m (8' 11" x 8' 10")
High and low level fitted units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Built-in dishwasher. Built-in four ring hob unit. Built-in oven. Part tiled walls. Built-in fridge/freezer. Tile effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- 3.m x 1.78m (9' 10" x 5' 10")
Tile effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to floored roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.15m (12' 6" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.31m (8' 0" x 7' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobe. Single panel radiator.
- 2.41m x 1.65m (7' 11" x 5' 5")
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Single panel radiator. Tongue and groove panelled bath with hot and cold taps. Part tiled walls. Single panel radiator. Electric shower over bath.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.23m x 2.97m (17' 2" x 9' 9")
Roller door. Power points. Boiler.
- Double gated entry to front, tarmac driveway, well-maintained front lawn with array of plants and shrubs bordered by hedge, wall and fence. Side gate entry. Paved patio area and well-maintained rear lawn bordered by mature hedge and fencing affording good privacy.
- Disclaimer: Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.
- These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make or give, and neither Bill McCann Estate Agency, nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Bill McCann Estate Agency has not tested any equipment, apparatus, fittings or services and cannot verify that these are in working order.
Off Kensington Park.
Click here to view the 3D tour