- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Built, Superb Five Bedroom Family Home on the Exclusive Circular Road
- Well Appointed Lounge and Living Room, Both including Attractive Wood Burning Stoves
- Five Double Bedrooms Comprising of Two Dressing Room Areas and Master Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Shaker Style Kitchen with Quartz Worktops, Feature Breakfast Island and High Spec Integrated Appliances
- Generous Luxury Family Bathroom, Ground Floor Toilet Suite and Utility Room with Shaker Style Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor, and Double Glazed Hardwood Sash Windows
- Heat Retention System, Electric Car Charging Point, CCTV and Electric Gates with Intercom System
- Superb Property, approx 3300 sq ft circa, in a Popular Location Close to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village and its Many Amenities
Additional Information‘The Ellis’ A stunning five bedroom detached family home situated on the exclusive Circular Road, built only two years ago, and beautifully planned out for everyday family living in the heart of East Belfast, close to many of Belfast’s leading schools, restaurants and shops.
Beautifully presented throughout, the accommodation offers many excellent features including underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, Herringbone wood effect floor tiles through both the generous entrance hall and living room, ground floor toilet suite with feature tiles, and living room to include attractive fireplace with wood burning stove. The living room opens to a dining area with corner feature window and patio doors, leading to luxury shaker style kitchen with a full range of high spec integrated appliances, quartz worktops, feature breakfast island with waterfall worktop and downdraft induction hob. Furthermore, a beautifully appointed lounge to include inset 'Stovax' wood burning stove with attractive slate surround.
The first floor comprises of gallery landing with three double bedrooms and generous family bathroom. The master bedroom includes dressing room leading to luxury ensuite with fully tiled shower area and bedroom two includes a generous dressing room and velux windows. The family bathroom includes luxury white suite with feature roll top bath, fully tiled shower area and his and hers vanity units. The second floor comprises of a further two superb bedrooms and a luxury shower room.
Excellent gardens with west facing lawn to side, generous rear patio laid in Tobermore sandstone paving and raised flowerbeds with mature trees. The exterior has been finished in traditional red brick with superb landscaped gardens, integral garage and electric gates to generous driveway. Offering real family accommodation in a popular location, this property boasts over 3300 square feet in size and is sure to impress from start to finish. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Herringbone effect ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Feature wall panelling with built-in comms cabinet.
- Ground Floor WC
- Luxury suite with low flush WC and freestanding sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Living Room 5.56m x 3.66m into bay (18'3 x 12'0 into bay)
- Attractive fireplace with wood burning stove and tiled hearth. Built-in window seat, feature wall panelling. 5 AMP sockets, wood effect ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Built-in bluetooth ceiling speakers. Archway to:
- Kitchen Dining 7.65m x 5.23m (25'1 x 17'2)
- Luxury range of high and low level Shaker style units, quartz work surfaces with upstands, inset double Belfast sink with 'Quooker' tap, pocket door larder with LED lighting, illuminated display cabinets, feature built-in corner units, built-in 'Neff' smart double oven and combination microwave, full length integrated fridge, full length integrated freezer, breakfast island with feature waterfall quartz worktop and downdraft induction hob, 'Smeg' integrated dishwasher, pull-out triple bins. Recessed spotlighting. Built-in bluetooth ceiling speakers. Patio doors to garden.
- Lounge 7.34m x 3.58m into bay (24'1 x 11'9 into bay)
- Inset 'Stovax' wood burning stove with slate surround. Recessed spotlighting. 5 AMP sockets, Built-in bluetooth ceiling speakers.
- Boot Room
- Ceramic tiled flooring. Built-in wood panel feature cloak space.
- Utility Room 2.90m x 1.73m (9'6 x 5'8)
- Luxury range of high and low level matching Shaker style units, quartz work surfaces with upstands, inset Belfast sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Integral Garage 5.33m x 2.84m (17'6 x 9'4)
- Light and power. Electric car charge point, Electric remote controlled roller shutter door.
- First Floor
- Gallery Landing
- Hotpress. Recessed spotlighting.
- Master Bedroom 4.09m x 3.76m (13'5 x 12'4)
- Dressing Room 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising built-in fully tiled shower area with Rainfall and handheld shower head, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan.
- Study/Dressing Room 3.73m x 2.59m (12'3 x 8'6)
- Leading to:
- Bedroom 2 5.00m x 3.10m (average) (16'5 x 10'2 (average))
- 2 x velux windows.
- Luxury white suite comprising freestanding feature roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, built-in fully tiled shower area with Rainfall shower head, handheld shower head and shower screen. His & Hers vanity units with mixer tap, low flush WC. Period style radiator, wood effect ceramic tile flooring. Extractor fan. Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.05m (12'0 x 10'0)
- Feature wall panelling.
- Second Floor
- Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 5.72m x 3.73m (18'9 x 12'3)
- Velux window. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 5 5.72m x 3.73m (18'9 x 12'3)
- Velux window. Recessed spotlighting.
- Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with tiled walls, Rainfall and handheld shower heads, shower screen, vanity unit with tiled splashback, low flush WC. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting. Extractor fan. Velux window.
- Large driveway to front laid in decorative stone with remote controlled electric gates, flowerbeds, boundary hedge and mature trees. Good size private west facing side and rear garden, generous patio area laid with Tobermore Sandstone paving. Raised flowerbeds and boundary hedging. Feature outdoor lighting, outdoor sockets.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »