- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Terrace Property
- Two Separate Ground Floor Reception Rooms
- Lounge with Bay Window and Feature Fire Place
- Bright and Spacious Dining Area
- Kitchen with Access to Rear Yard
- Separate Utility Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms on The First Floor
- Master Bedroom on Second Floor
- Bathroom With a Three Piece Suite
- Ample Storage Space
- Predominantly Double Glazing Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Yard To The Rear
- Close to Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Chain Free Property
- Within walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationAn excellent opportunity to purchase a terrace property on Cheviot Avenue located just off the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. A vast choice of local amenities are within walking distance including the bustling villages of Belmont and Ballyhackamore providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
The property itself is in need of some modernisation and has been priced to reflect the level of work a purchaser would expect to undertake. It offers generous accommodation and leaves any purchaser a blank canvas to make their own.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, a homely lounge, spacious dining area and a kitchen with access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a three-piece suite. The master bedroom is located on the second floor. Outside there is an enclosed rear yard with a sunning aspect and an excellent degree of privacy.
The property is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and within walking distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont village. We can recommend an internal inspection of this property.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door to entrance porch. Glazed hardwood inner door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceiling cornice.
- 3.78m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Ceiling cornice, feature bay window and feature fireplace.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
Feature fireplace, under stair storage.
- Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units and laminated work surfaces, free standing oven and four ring hob with overhead extractor fan. Part tiled walls, space for a fridge freezer and access to rear yard. Leads to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.95m (13' 1" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.36m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
- Bathroom suite comprising bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 3.23m (15' 9" x 10' 7")
- Excellent degree of privacy.
Driving City bound on the Upper Newtownards Road, take a right onto Irwin Avenue. Cheviot Avenue is the second left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
119th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »