This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial family home, with accommodation extending to circa 3300 sq ft
- Excellent presentation throughout with little to do but move in
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms, all incorporating ensuite
- Master bedroom with luxurious ensuite bathroom, balcony sun terrace and large bespoke walk in dressing room
- Bespoke modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances, opening to ample living/dining area
- Separate utility room and WC
- Lounge with cast iron multi fuel burning stove
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- Gas fired central heating
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Landscaped side and rear gardens laid in artificial grass
- Rear garden overlooking the playing fields of Campbell College
- Solar panels
- Within the catchment area of a host of the Province's leading primary and grammar schools
Additional InformationIdeally located within this increasingly popular and sought after development tucked away off the affluent Castlehill Road, this contemporary four bedroom family home is well placed close to the provinces leading schools, Stormont Parliament Buildings, Belfast City Centre, City Airport and Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages with their array of amenities. The accommodation comprises of an excellent bespoke fully fitted kitchen open to living and dining area with separate utility room and large drawing room with cast iron multi fuel burning stove. There are also four large bedrooms all incorporating luxurious ensuite - of particular note is the master bedroom with an additional bespoke fitted dressing room and sun terrace. Externally there is a beautiful landscaped garden overlooking the playing fields of Campbell College. We recommend early inspection of this bespoke home in a renowned development in an enviable location.
- Hardwood glazed front door with opaque glass inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling window, solid oak flooring, recessed spotlights.
- White suite comprising: Close coupled wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboards with under floor heating manifolds.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.15m x 5.21m (26' 9" x 17' 1")
Cornice ceiling, recessed dpotlighting. Polished marble fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove and granite hearth. Bespoke range of built in bookshelving and cupboard space. uPVC double glazed French double doors to rear garden.
- 7.16m x 7.14m (23' 6" x 23' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level hand painted units, polished granite work surfaces and splashback, stainless steel range cooker with eight ring gas hob and electric ovens below, granite recess, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated stainless steel microwave, bespoke units, contrasing with walnut and hand painted grey, stainless steel Maytag ice making American style fridge freezer, island unit with granite work surfaceand twin ceramic inset sink unit with chrome mixer taps and preparation hose, integrated stainless steel dishwasher, built in mahogany walnut snack bar and integrated wine cooler, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, recessed dpotlighting, open plan to dining and living space, solid oak wooden flooring, dual aspect windows with double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.88m (8' 2" x 6' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler. Double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- Staircase with stainless steel balustrade to:
- Recessed spotlighting and minstrel gallery overlooking reception hall.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 4.62m (17' 0" x 15' 2")
French doors to balcony sun terrace. Recessed spotlighting. Under stairs storage.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
Range of built in units.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising close coupled WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, bult in fully tiled shower cubicle, built in chrome shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, walk in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving with drawer units.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.26m x 2.84m (17' 3" x 9' 4")
Mature outlook, walk in wardrobe fitted for hanging and shelving, recessed spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 2.84m (16' 6" x 9' 4")
Dual aspect windows with double glazed access door to sun terrace balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Close coupled WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built in fully tiled shower cubicle, built in chrome overhead shower unit and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, hotpress with pressurised water cylinder and built in shelving. Extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard in hallway under stairs.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.84m x 5.08m (19' 2" x 16' 8")
Recessed spotlighting. Velux windows with excellent views. Walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, illuminated mirror, built in fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan. Access hatch to roofspace.
- Paved patio leading to mature well tended landscaped gardens with box hedging and shrubs to front, brick pavior pathways enclosed to side and rear with side patio areas and brick paviors. Loose pebbled areas, artifical lawned areas, mature shrubs and planting, open aspect. Bordered by Campbell College playing fields.
(in last 30 days)
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »