- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached Home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- New kitchen open to dining
- 1st floor white bathroom suite
- Double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking
- Decking and lower garden
- Popular and convenient location
Conveniently located, this attractive semi detached home comprises three bedrooms, a good size lounge, a modern recently fitted kitchen with family size dining area and a spacious bathroom suite on first floor. Furthermore the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazed windows, and would therefore make an excellent family home or indeed for those buying for the first time. Externally there is off street parking and gardens to both the front and rear which enjoy fantastic views over the City. Only a few minutes walk from the Saintfield Road and the Commons Brae shops to include Tesco metro, transport routes into and out of Belfast and leading schools. A superb home that warrants an internal inspection.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc sliding front door leading to entrance porch.
- Entrance porch
- Glass panelled inner door leading to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 4.27m x 3.71m (14'0 x 12'2)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / dining 5.56m x 3.07m (18'3 x 10'1)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining area
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 3.51m x 3.20m (11'6 x 10'6)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2 x 10'6)
- Built in robes. Excellent views.
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.31m (8'9 x 7'7)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 2.46m x 2.31m (8'1 x 7'7)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, storage in the former hot press.
- Off street parking to the front.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the front in loose stone.
- Rear gardens
- Decking area with excellent views over Belfast and beyond. Lower garden area to the rear laid in lawn.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »