- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick detached home
- Three bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Ground floor w.c
- Majority Double glazed windows
- Detached garage
- Fantastic views
- Chain free onward sale
Situated in an elevated position, and commanding a fantastic panoramic view over Belfast and beyond, this chain free detached home offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms 2 that enjoy the views, two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen and a bathroom suite with separate w.c. In addition the property benefits from majority double glazed windows and a ground floor w.c, Outside there is a detached garage and good garden areas to both the front and also to the rear. Forestside Shopping Centre is only a short walk away, together with leading primary & post primary schools, and transport links to most parts of the City. An excellent home that although requires modernisation, it offers immense potential.
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Lounge 12'7 X 11'5 (3.84m X 3.48m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Living / dining 13'4 X 11'4 (4.06m X 3.45m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Bay window.
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'0 (3.45m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, larder storage cupboard.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in storage, roof space access.
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 11'7 (4.01m x 3.53m)
- Stunning views over Belfast and beyond.
- Bedroom 2 13'9 x 10'0 (4.19m x 3.05m)
- Stunning views over Belfast and beyond.
- Bedroom 3 11'5 x 7'11 (3.48m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 8'1 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press.
- Separate w.c 5'9 x 2'8 (1.75m x 0.81m)
- Comprising low flush w.c.
- Driveway with off street parking leading to
- Garage 16'9 x 10'1 (5.11m x 3.07m)
- Up and over door.
- Front gardens
- Well maintained gardens to the front laid in lawn and bounded with mature hedging.
- Rear gardens
- Good sized enclosed gardens to the rear, laid in lawn with an extensive range of plants, trees and shrubs. Flower beds.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »