46 Bayswater, Waterside, Londonderry, Derry / Londonderry BT47 6JL
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
We offer for sale this spacious detached family home set in this sought after Waterside location just a short stroll from the City Centre via the City’s Peace Bridge and offering convenience to hotels, schools, retail parks and leisure amenities. This fine home with beam vacuum system and CCTV installed is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Five bedroom accommodation
Three reception rooms
Bathroom & W.C. off Hall
Beam type vacuum system
Spacious family accommodation
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value : £200,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F28
- Entrance Hall:-
- having Hotpress with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater; cloaks closet; carpeted; telephone
W.C. - partially tiled with slimline close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; heated towel rail; tiled floor.
- 22’11” x 11’9” (overall) (6.98 x 3.58 m) : ‘Stone’ fireplace with overmantle and
hearth having back boiler; hardwood Oak flooring; dimmer switch controlled ceiling
and wall lighting; cornicing to ceiling; power points; patio door to driveway.
- Sitting Room:-
- 14’4” x 10’1” (4.36 x 3.07 m) : Brick fireplace with brick overmantle and hearth; solid
Oak flooring; power points; 5 amp light points; television points; cornicing to ceiling.
- Family Room:-
- 22’11” x 10’4” (overall) (6.98 x 3.15 m) : Solid Oak flooring; telephone and
television points; cornicing to ceiling.
- 16’3 x 7’9” (overall) (4.95 x 2.36 m) : eye and low ‘Oak’ units with deep pan
drawers; glazed display cabinet and corner cabinets; ‘Whirlpool’ four ring electric
hob with ‘Bosch’ multifunction oven and grill; extractor fan over hob with cooking
lights; ‘Franke’ stainless steel sink unit with vegetable bowl and mixer tap; tiling
over worktops and splashback over hob; television and power points; corner
shelving; LED lighting; tiled floor.
- 7’8” x 5’9” (2.33 x 1.75 m) : eye and low level ‘Oak’ cupboards with integral wine
rack; ‘Whirlpool’ fridge/freezer; ‘Beko’ automatic washing machine; ‘Zanussi’
tumble dryer; power points; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’7” x 9’9” (3.53 x 2.97 m) : carpeted; power points; telephone point.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9’9” x 8’1” (2.97 x 2.46 m) : carpeted; built-in suite of wardrobes; bookcase; desk;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’9” x 9’9” (2.97 x 2.97 m) : carpeted; built-in suite of wardrobes.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13’4” x 10’8” (4.06 x 3.25 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 10’8” x 7’9” (3.25 x 2.36 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 8’4” x 6’5” (2.54 x 1.95 m) : Quadrant bath with mixer tap; Quadrant fully tiled
shower with ‘Redring’ shower; close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin
with mixer tap; plumbed towel rail; partially tiled walls; tiled floor; LEDlighting.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass having mature plants; trees and
rose bushes. Tarmac driveway and turning bay.
Side garden enclosed by wall and hedging.
Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area; raised beds with plants, shrubs
and bushes; lawn laid in grass; outside tap.
External lighting to front and back.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »