- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this spacious detached family home set in this sought after Waterside location just a short stroll from the City Centre via the City’s Peace Bridge and offering convenience to hotels, schools, retail parks and leisure amenities. This fine home with beam vacuum system and CCTV installed is sure to appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Five bedroom accommodation
Three reception rooms
Bathroom & W.C. off Hall
Beam type vacuum system
Spacious family accommodation
Enclosed garden to rear
Capital Rateable Value : £200,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F28
- Entrance Hall:-
- having Hotpress with ‘Willis’ Immersion Heater; cloaks closet; carpeted; telephone
W.C. - partially tiled with slimline close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin; heated towel rail; tiled floor.
- 22’11” x 11’9” (overall) (6.98 x 3.58 m) : ‘Stone’ fireplace with overmantle and
hearth having back boiler; hardwood Oak flooring; dimmer switch controlled ceiling
and wall lighting; cornicing to ceiling; power points; patio door to driveway.
- Sitting Room:-
- 14’4” x 10’1” (4.36 x 3.07 m) : Brick fireplace with brick overmantle and hearth; solid
Oak flooring; power points; 5 amp light points; television points; cornicing to ceiling.
- Family Room:-
- 22’11” x 10’4” (overall) (6.98 x 3.15 m) : Solid Oak flooring; telephone and
television points; cornicing to ceiling.
- 16’3 x 7’9” (overall) (4.95 x 2.36 m) : eye and low ‘Oak’ units with deep pan
drawers; glazed display cabinet and corner cabinets; ‘Whirlpool’ four ring electric
hob with ‘Bosch’ multifunction oven and grill; extractor fan over hob with cooking
lights; ‘Franke’ stainless steel sink unit with vegetable bowl and mixer tap; tiling
over worktops and splashback over hob; television and power points; corner
shelving; LED lighting; tiled floor.
- 7’8” x 5’9” (2.33 x 1.75 m) : eye and low level ‘Oak’ cupboards with integral wine
rack; ‘Whirlpool’ fridge/freezer; ‘Beko’ automatic washing machine; ‘Zanussi’
tumble dryer; power points; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’7” x 9’9” (3.53 x 2.97 m) : carpeted; power points; telephone point.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 9’9” x 8’1” (2.97 x 2.46 m) : carpeted; built-in suite of wardrobes; bookcase; desk;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’9” x 9’9” (2.97 x 2.97 m) : carpeted; built-in suite of wardrobes.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13’4” x 10’8” (4.06 x 3.25 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (5):-
- 10’8” x 7’9” (3.25 x 2.36 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 8’4” x 6’5” (2.54 x 1.95 m) : Quadrant bath with mixer tap; Quadrant fully tiled
shower with ‘Redring’ shower; close coupled w.c.; suspended wash-hand basin
with mixer tap; plumbed towel rail; partially tiled walls; tiled floor; LEDlighting.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass having mature plants; trees and
rose bushes. Tarmac driveway and turning bay.
Side garden enclosed by wall and hedging.
Fully enclosed rear garden with paved patio area; raised beds with plants, shrubs
and bushes; lawn laid in grass; outside tap.
External lighting to front and back.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »