- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Residence
- Stables & Sand School
- Countryside Setting
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Gardens
Additional InformationSituated just over a five minute drive from Ballynahinch Town Centre, this modernised country cottage is set in a tranquil rural location, yet within easy access to a wide network of roads. An easy commute to Lisburn M1 Junction (10 miles), Hillsborough / Dromore (8.5 miles) It has a pleasant outlook with mature trees and hedges plus easy maintained gardens. With several raised decking terraces, natural rock features, pergolas and outdoor seating areas there are abundant opportunities to enjoy the plethora of wild bird life on a daily basis.
For those with equestrian interests there is the benefit of a well fenced partly flood lit all weather riding arena with sand surface, eight loose boxes, hayshed and ancillary buildings together with ample and secure parking. There is also a dog pen.
A rare opportunity to acquire a ready to move into' country cottage with all the attributes above, plus possibilities to extend if necessary (subject to necessary planning consents).
Early viewing is recommened.
- Extended Country Cottage in very good condition situated in own grounds extending to just under 1 acre.
Convenient Location close to Ballynahinch
Gardens to Front & Side
Modern Bathroom with Jacuzzi & Steam Cabin
PVC Windows throughout
Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
Separate Utility Area leading to adjoining summerhouse
Extensive raised Decking Areas with balustrades and covered artificial grass
All Weather Riding Arena 40m x 20m
8 internal Loose Boxes
Hayshed 4 bays
Ancillary Buildings including two additional large stores & dog pens
Oil Fired Central Heating
Ample Parking for numerous vehicles
Suitable for a range of Purchasers
- Entrance porch
- Pvc glazed front door leading to entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Entrance hall 12'4 x 6'0 (3.76m x 1.83m)
- Original Tiled Floor, Half Wood Panel Walls, Corniced ceilings. Electric Sockets. Two radiators. Door leading to Back Hall.
- Living room 12'0 x 10'10 (3.66m x 3.30m)
- Solid Oak Flooring, Feature Sandstone Fireplace with marble hearth, Foiled ceiling with cornices. Radiator, Electric sockets. Window
- Conservatory Living Room 19'0 x 15'4 (5.79m x 4.67m)
- Solid Oak Flooring throughout. Feature Wall. Radiators, Electric sockets. PVC French Doors to Raised Decking Area. PVC double doors to kitchen.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 10'7 (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for integrated washing machine & dishwasher, stainless steel double sink unit with drainer and mixer taps. Tiled Floor, Partly Tiled Walls. Partly foiled ceiling with adjustable Mood Lighting. Baumatic Gas Hob with Electric Oven. Integrated Under Counter Fridge, Nordmende Microwave and Fagor Coffee Machine. Breakfast Bar. TV and aerial points. Multiple Electric Sockets, Radiator.
- Bathroom 11'5 x 5'9 (3.48m x 1.75m)
- Modern White suite with Colton Steam Cabin and Jacuzzi bath, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Heated Towel Radiator. Mirrored Cabinet. Under Floor Electric Heating. Window and Skylight
- Bedroom one 11'3 x 11'0 (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Original Wooden Floor, Two Windows, Fully fitted floor to ceiling Wardrobes. Corniced ceiling. Radiator
- Bedroom two 11'0 x11'0 (3.35m x 3.35m)
- Original Wooden Floor, Windows, fitted Wardrobes. Radiator
- EXTENSIVE RASIED DECKING ( COVERED WITH ARTIFICAL GRASS), STEPS TO CAR PARKING AREA AND FRENCH DOORS TO PRIVATE SIDE GARDEN
- Utility Area
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for sink, washing machine & dishwasher,
Porch leading to
- Summer House 16'4 x 10'6 (4.98m x 3.20m)
- Wooden frame with conservatory window front. French Doors leading to Water Feature and Rock Garden Area.
- Sand School 40m x 20m (131'3" x 65'7")
- Well fenced. Gates. Partly Floodlit.
In total the grounds extend to approx. 0.80 of an acre.
- 8 internal stables (13'0 x12'0 average size)
Raised Decking with feature Stained Glass Illuminated Backdrop
Large 4 Bay Hayshed 40'0 x 13'0. External gate. Electric supply
Two Additional Loose Boxes (16'4 x 10'6) (4.98m x 3.20m). Dog Pens. Further parking
- Tack room
- Tack room. Concrete pathway to manure pit. Electric and water supplies.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »