- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four-bedroom townhouse
- Lounge with wood effect laminate flooring
- Fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Well-proportioned bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three-piece bathroom suite with walk in shower
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
- Convenient location
- Viewing is highly recommended
46 Baltylum Meadows, Portadown
Excellently presented four-bedroom townhouse home located in a popular development. Benefiting a lounge with open fire and wood effect laminate flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, four well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite, three-piece bathroom suite with walk in shower and an enclosed rear garden overlooking apple orchards. Situated conveniently close to Portadown town centre, this property represents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or growing families alike.
Development off the Loughgall Road. Located conveniently to Portadown town centre leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via wood effect door with glazed panel insert, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Living Room 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with wooden surround and granite hearth; recessed spot lighting, wood effect laminate wood flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 11' 11'' x 10' 5'' (3.63m x 3.18m)
- Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink with draining board, integrated four ring ceramic hob, integrated electric double oven and space for fridge/freezer. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiles walls, wiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to cloakroom with plumbed space for washing machine and rear via double glazed French doors.
- WC 6' 8'' x 2' 11'' (2.03m x 0.89m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hot press and floored roof space.
- Master Bedroom 14' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.31m x 3.30m)
- Front aspect with double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 6' 7'' x 6' 0'' (2.01m x 1.83m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with glazed surround and mixer tap. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.94m x 2.64m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.30m x 2.92m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 14' 0'' x 8' 8'' (4.26m x 2.64m)
- Front aspect with single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 5'' x 5' 8'' (1.95m x 1.73m)
- Three-piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled walls, tiled flooring and single panel radiator.
- Front garden laid in maintained lawn with tarmac driveway leading to parking area to rear and enclosed low maintenance rear garden bordered by timber screen fencing with orchards to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »