- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Five excellent double bedrooms
- Two with ensuite shower rooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen / dining area
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Large detached double garage
- Oil fired heating
- Double glazed
- Extensive landscaped grounds
A substantial detached chalet bungalow that enjoys an extensive, mature landscaped site within this popular sought after location. Five excellent double bedrooms / two bedrooms benefiting from en suite shower rooms. Two separate reception rooms. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Luxury coloured bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Cavity wall insulation. Further roofspace storage. Large detached double garage / workshop / office and further storage. Further land to rear ( enc ). Easy access to excellent Road network and International Airport while only 20 minutes from Belfast. A competitively priced home with plenty to offer that can only be fully appreciated upon visiting. Well worth viewing. EPC E46
- Ground Floor
- Feature open entrance porch.
- Entrance Hall
- Inner hall with Hot press with copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Lounge 17'2x13'0 (5.23m x 3.96m)
- Feature mahogany fire place with inset and hearth. Feature bay window, cornicing.
- Dining Room 12'0x11'6 (3.66m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen/ dining area 11'10x11'9 (3.61m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, 4 ring hob, under oven, over head extractor hood, dimmer lights, integrated dishwasher, archway to;
- Utility room 9'2x8'2 (2.79m x 2.49m)
- Range of units, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring, upvc double glazed double doors.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 1 13'1x10'1 (3.99m x 3.07m)
- Built in slide robes, feature down lights.
- Ensuite shower room
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'3x11'6 (3.73m x 3.51m)
- Ensuite shower room
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 3 12'2x9'3 (3.71m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4 9'7x9'9 (2.92m x 2.97m)
- Double built in robe.
- Coloured bathroom suite
- Corner panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiling, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 5 12'1 x 11'3 (3.68m x 3.43m)
- Separate w.c
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Storage 27'2 x 12'2 (8.28m x 3.71m)
- Large detached double Garage 28'11 x 25,11 (8.81m x 0.64m)
- Feature roller door, light and power.
- Office/ storage 12'5x11'6 (3.78m x 3.51m)
- Leading to further office / storage room 12.5 x 10.6
- Feature pillars and double gates with cattle grid to driveway, ample car parking both front, side and rear.
Extensive site with gardens in neat lawns in mature hedging, trees, planting, housed oil fired boiler and tank. Further land to rear, map attached for information purpose only.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »