This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Detached Residence in Quiet yet Convenient Location
- Drawing Room with Feature Stone Fireplace, Feature Ceiling Beams and French Doors to rear
- Dining Room with Feature Stone Fireplace and Gas Coal Effect Fire
- Bespoke Robinsons Kitchen with range of Built in Appliances, open plan to Casual Dining Area
- Impressive Sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling and French Doors to South Facing Patio Seating Area
- Utility Room/Ground Floor WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, two with ensuite and three with Built in Robes
- Luxury Family Bathroom with Free Standing Roll Top Bath
- Feature Hand Crafted Wood Panelled Walls to Hallway
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Underfloor Heating Throughout the Ground Floor
- Extensive Landscaped Gardens extending to circa 1.25 acres
- Electric Gated Entrance leading to Generous Paviour Parking Area
- Two Garages plus Stable block with four stalls and two tack/storage rooms
- Only a five minute drive to Holywood and its array of shops, restaurants and leading schools, and a fifteen minute commute to Belfast City Centre
Constructed only twelve years ago, this fine detached family residence is conveniently nestled within the rolling hills of Craigantlet, just outside the bustling town of Holywood. Finished to an exceptional specification throughout, this house boasts many outstanding features such as a bespoke Robinson's kitchen, underfloor heating and hand crafted wooden panelled walls.
In brief, the generous family accommodation comprises drawing room, dining room, spacious dine-in kitchen with access to a large sunroom, and four double bedrooms, two with ensuite. Externally the property benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens in lawn extending to circa 1.25 acres, plus garage and stable block.
Although benefitting from a stunning rural setting, the location is only a five minute drive from Holywood and its array of shops, restaurants and leading schools, and a fifteen minute commute to Belfast, Bangor and George Best City Airport.
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH Mahogany front door with glazed side panels to...
RECEPTION HALL: Feature wooden panelled walls and ceiling beams with matching wooden floors (beneath carpet), storage cupboard.
DRAWING ROOM: 20' 4" x 14' 0" (6.2m x 4.27m) Feature Stone Fireplace with Gas Coal Effect Fire, and French Doors to Rear
DINING ROOM: 16' 0" x 14' 0" (4.88m x 4.27m) Feature Stone Fireplace with Gas Coal Effect Fire
KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA: 22' 7" x 19' 9" (6.88m x 6.02m) Bespoke Robinsons kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated wine rack and dresser with glass display cabinets, plumbed for American style fridge/freezer, Smeg range style cooker with double oven and six ring gas hob with tiled splash back and extractor canopy. Centre island with integrated dishwasher and stainless steel sink unit with waste disposal unit. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Glazed double doors to...
SUN ROOM: 20' 6" x 17' 7" (6.25m x 5.36m) Impressive south facing sunroom with feature vaulted ceiling and double doors leading to patio seating area
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 4" x 8' 9" (3.45m x 2.67m) Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, part tiled walls, glazed door to rear.
LANDING: Access to roof space, hot press with Megaflow pressurised water system
MASTER BEDROOM: 20' 5" x 12' 4" (6.22m x 3.76m) Range of built in robes with matching drawers and dressing table, low voltage spots.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: White suite comprising full tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled floor
BEDROOM (2): 18' 8" x 13' 0" (5.69m x 3.96m) Range of built in robes and drawers, low voltage spots.
BEDROOM (3): 20' 4" x 12' 0" (6.2m x 3.66m) Range of built in robes with matching drawers and dressing table.
BEDROOM (4): 17' 1" x 10' 7" (5.21m x 3.23m) Wall to wall built in robes, low voltage spots.
BATHROOM: Luxury white suite comprising free standing cast iron roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Electric gated entrance leading to generous paviour parking area. Beautifully landscaped gardens in lawn extending to circa 2 acres, with mature flower beds and trees. South facing patio seating area.
GARAGE: 21' 6" x 12' 7" (6.55m x 3.84m) Double doors
GARAGE: 21' 6" x 12' 7" (6.55m x 3.84m) Double Doors
STABLE BLOCK Four stalls and two tack/storage rooms.
From Belfast direction towards Bangor, Ballymoney Road is on the right, after the Culloden Hotel, and just before turn off to Helens Bay. Property is on the right.
(in last 30 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »