46 Ainsworth Avenue, Belfast BT13 3EN
3 Bed Terrace House To Rent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Townhouse
- Large living room
- Kitchen with an excellent range of units with dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Three good bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Excellent location for commuting into Belfast
- EPC- C70
Additional InformationThis fantastic mid townhouse property is located in North Belfast ensuring a fantastic choice of local amenities at hand and within walking distance to the bustling Shankill Road providing a fantastic range of shops, pubs and cafes.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a living room. a kitchen with modern doors complete with appliances and dining area with access to the rear yard. Upstairs there are three well proportioned bedrooms,master with en-suite shower room and a large bathroom complete with a three piece white suite.Outside there is an enclosed rear yard which is low maintenance.
It is ideally located close to Belfast city centre and we can highly recommend an internal inspection of this beautifully presented property. For those looking for convenience and a property ready to move into this townhouse is ideal.
One month's rent is payable as a deposit and the first months' rent is payable in advance. References will be requested.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
Driving out of Belfast on the Shankill Road, Ainsworth Avenue is on the left hand side
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »