- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Positioned next to Wallace Park
- Walking distance to Lisburn City Centre, The Railway, Schools and shops.
- Wider motorway network close by, easily accessible to Belfast.
- Three bedrooms
- Living room open plan to large family dining space
- Recently installed luxury kitchen open plan to dining/entertaining space / separate pantry
- Recently installed luxury bathroom suite
- Off street secure car-parking to detached garage
- Partially upvc double glazed
An extraordinary, recently refurbished, charming end terrace superbly positioned between Belfast and Lisburn. Magnificently positioned beside Wallace Park, an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the wider motorway network and only a short walk to Lisburn City Centre, this deceptively spacious home offers convenience and luxury up-graded living space throughout with the bonus off street secure car-parking and access to detached garage. Three bedrooms. Living room with bay window and open plan to large family dining area. Recently installed luxury fitted kitchen with feature glass roof lantern, island and separate pantry. Recently installed luxurious white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating. Access to car-parking at rear to detached garage. Contemporary living whilst retaining period features coupled with such a unique and convenient location, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid missing out on this wonderful home. EPC - F27.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance porch, hardwood glass panelled inner door to spacious hallway, wooden stripped floor, cornicing, cloakroom;
- Living room / dining room 25'3 10'11 (7.70m 3.33m)
- Feature bay window, cornicing, open plan to large family dining space, multi-fuel burning stove, feature tiled chimney breast, access to;
- Recently installed Kitchen 17'2 14'5 (5.23m 4.39m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in double oven, built-in 4 ring hob, extractor fan, under unit lights, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, feature island, beautiful partially tiled walls, open plan to family/entertaining space, vertical radiators, spotlights, feature recently installed roof lantern. Separate pantry/utility. Double doors to garden area;
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 10'10 10'6 (3.30m 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2 10'11 10'4 (3.33m 3.15m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 6'11 (2.13m 2.11m)
- Recently installed bathroom
- Bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, chrome effect towel warmer, spotlights, beautiful tiled walls and floor;
- Garden to front. Enclosed garden area to rear and access to detached garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »