- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious entrance hall with walk-in cloaks room and access to first floor gallery landing
- Living room with open fire and dual aspect windows
- Lounge with open fire and access to large sunroom with superb views
- Large kitchen with informal dining area 31'9 x 15'5
- Rear hall with access to Utility, Ground Floor W/C and Office
- Spacious first floor gallery landing with feature window and stunning views to The Sperrin Mountains / Access to large attic left suitable for conversion with gable side windows
- Five large double bedrooms / Two with ensuite and Master also with dressing room and French doors to potential balcony
- Large family bathroom 13'2 x 9'4
- PVC double glazed dual coloured windows / Composite door to front and PVC door to rear
- Superb elevated site with excellent views and potential for additional acreage
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to purchase a large five bedroom family home extending to just over 3,600sq.ft. with potential for an attic conversion (gable side windows already in place) and occupying an elevated site with stunning views over surrounding countryside to the Sperrin Mountains, Lough Neagh and beyond. The property sits in the middle of agricultural land some or all of which may be purchased by separate negotiation. Currently constructed to a shell finish with solid concrete first floors and all windows and external doors in place, the first fix joinery and electrics have yet to commence giving the purchaser the opportunity to finish out the property to their own style. Please note that the price is reflective of the property as it stands assuming the purchaser wants to finish the project themselves. It may be possible to request a finished price from the developer but this will be subject to negotiation and dependent on the standard and style of finish requested.
Viewing strictly by appointment.
- Composite door and double glazed side-lights to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRACE HALL 6.20m x 3.48m (20'4 x 11'5)
- Temporary staircase to first floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVINGROOM 6.05m x 5.21m (19'10 x 17'1)
- (into bay) Open fire. Dual aspect windows.
- LOUNGE 8.33m x 4.27m (27'4 x 14)
- Double doors width to entrance hall. Open fire. Dual aspect windows. Double door width to;
- SUNROOM 4.90m x 4.09m (16'1 x 13'5)
- Dual aspect windows. Semi-vaulted ceiling. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 9.68m x 4.70m (31'9 x 15'5)
- (into bay) Stunning views. PVC double glazed French doors to side.
- REAR HALL
- PVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.63m x 1.83m (11'11 x 6)
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- OFFICE 3.51m x 3.07m (11'6 x 10'1)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Gallery landing with feature window and superb views of Lough Neagh and Sperrin Mountains. Walk-in Hotpress hot-press 8'10 x 6'2
- BEDROOM 1 5.05m x 4.47m (16'7 x 14'8)
- PVC Double glazed French doors to potential balcony. Stunning views. Part partitioned to en-suite and dressing room (total 14'7 x 9'5)
- BEDROOM 2 4.42m x 4.04m (14'6 x 13'3)
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.39m x 4.17m (14'5 x 13'8)
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 4 4.39m x 4.04m (14'5 x 13'3)
- BEDROOM 5 4.19m x 3.66m (13'9 x 12)
- BATHROOM 4.01m x 2.84m (13'2 x 9'4)
- The property is approached via a long, hardcored driveway to a substantial stoned parking area with generous elevated site providing stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding countryside to The Sperrin Mountains and Lough Neagh. Additional acreage available by separate negotiation.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »