- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA highly exclusive detached architecturally designed split level home, occupying a stunning leafy landscaped site, tucked away off the Halfpenny Gate Road and convenient to Moira, Lisburn, Sprucefield with commuting connections to the M1 motorway and the A1 carriageway.
The property has been wonderfully finished and beautifully presented providing attractive features including an Inglenook fireplace, spacious Sun Room and an Integral Double garage with storage rooms off.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Drawing Room, Dining Room, Sun Room, open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with Snug, separate Utility Room, 3 spacious Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom, separate Shower Room.
Hardwood double glazed windows.
Recently re-decorated throughout.
Oil fired central heating.
Integral double garage with two walk-in store rooms.
Brick paved driveway and parking area.
Landscaped gardens with an array of specimen trees and shrubs.
Location: Off Halfpenny Gate Road.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with quarry tiled step.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with hardwood front door and double glazed side panels, cornice to ceiling, single panelled radiator, archway to lower hall, built-in hotpress, built-in cloakroom, door leads down to garage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.98m x 4.14m (22' 11" x 13' 7")
with feature 'Inglenook' fireplace with rustic brick inset and fireplace, reclaimed wooden beam and surround, tiled hearth, cornice to ceiling, double doors from hallway with glass panels, double glazed double doors to front patio terrace, double panelled radiator, connecting door.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.06m (20' 0" x 13' 4")
Recently redecorated, beautiful hardwood 'Herringbone' wood block floor, 2 double panelled radiators, connecting double glazed exterior door to front patio terrace and matching door to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
with tiled floor, single panelled radiator, cornice to ceiling, double doors from hallway with glass panels.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA/FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.34m x 3.25m (24' 1" x 10' 8")
Recently redecorated, recently fitted worktop and tiles, beautifully designed kitchen comprising ample high and low level units, built-in eye level double oven, inset corner ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy over, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer 'Franke' sink, built-in Neff dishwasher, wood burning stove with back boiler, partially tiled walls, low voltage ceiling downlighters, Hardwood Oak wooden floor, single and double panelled radiator, glazed door from hall with bevelled glass panels.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 2.13m (7' 8" x 7' 0")
with fitted units with high and low level cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled walls, hardwood Oak floor, hardwood rear door.
- UPPER HALLWAY:
- with single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.25m (13' 7" x 10' 8")
with exclusive range of fitted wardrobes with matching units, double panelled radiator, twin built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- with white suite comprising panelled bath, built-in vanity wash hand basin, storage cupboards and drawers, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.07m (13' 8" x 10' 1")
with built-in wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.95m (9' 10" x 9' 8")
with built-in wardrobe, single panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- with built-in shower cubicle with electric shower, fitted vanity wash hand basin with ample under storage, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, shaver point, single panelled radiator.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.63m x 5.66m (21' 9" x 18' 7")
with 2 large double storage rooms, boiler room, electric twin up and over doors, Utility Area plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
- Spacious mature gardens, fully landscaped with an array of specimen trees with fully mature beds and borders. Silver Birch trees and a variation of wall climbers.
Brick paved driveway and parking area, hardcore area for additional parking, patio areas and terraces.
Off Halfpenny Gate Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »