- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Drawing room
- Open plan lounge/dining room leading to:
- Refitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility hall
- Downstairs WC
- 2 ground floor bedrooms (1 currently used as a study)
- Ground floor shower room
- 3 further bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Integral garage
- Alarm system
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Beautifully landscaped secluded gardens
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in one of the Provinces most sought after villages.
This stylish home has been loved and enjoyed by the same family for almost 30 years.
The property is flooded with light and offers versatile living space to suit an ever evolving family. Every room has a view over gorgeous landscaped gardens or across open countryside stretching as far as the Sperrin Mountains.
The accommodation consists of a relaxed drawing room, stunning open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with attractive balcony perfect to relax on after a busy day. There is a utility area, WC, 2 ground floor bedrooms (1 currently used as a study) and luxury bathroom.
On the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite, 2 further bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside are secluded landscaped gardens with a wonderful array of magnificent flowers and shrubs and a large integral garage.
Hillsborough Village is renowned for its' Georgian architecture, stunning Forest Park, Castle and Fort. There is an abundance of coffee houses, award winning restaurants, artisan shops and a Primary School.
A footpath allows safe and easy access to the village which is just over half a mile away.
For those commuting A1 access is only 0.5 mile way and M1 access at Sprucefield is within 2.5 miles.
Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this fabulous home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. French doors to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring. Recessed lights. Large built in storage cupboard. Built in cloaks cupboard with light. Access to garage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.66m (17' 3" x 12' 0")
Feature Sandstone fireplace with open fire. Recessed lights. Coved ceiling. Glazed door from entrance hall.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.96m x 4.09m (26' 1" x 13' 5")
Feature wall mounted gas fire. Recessed lights. Solid wooD flooring. Coved ceiling. Glazed door from entrance hall. UPVC patio doors to rear garden. French doors to pretty millboard balcony with feature lighting and stunning views over the countryside. Open plan to:
- REFITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.91m x 2.99m (19' 5" x 9' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Silestone worktops. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Built in Neff 5 ring gas hob, eletric double oven and microwave. Miele stainless steel extractor fan. American fridge/freezer. Wine rack. Breakfast bar. Glazed door from entrance hall.
- REAR HALLWAY/UTILITY AREA:
- Range of built in cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin. WC.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.62m x 3.07m (11' 11" x 10' 1")
Wall to wall mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM TWO/STUDY:
- 3.m x 2.72m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
Built in wardrobe. Range of fitted furniture to include desk and shelving. Laminate flooring.
- REFITTED LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Access to part floored roofspace with light. Recessed lights. Excellent range of storage cupboards with eaves access and lighting. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.77m x 4.58m (15' 8" x 15' 0")
Wall to wall fitted wardrobes with access to eaves storage, recessed lights.
- White suite. Large walk in shower cubicle with power shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Heated chrome towel rail. Motion activated recessed floor level lighting.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.11m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
Laminate flooring. Access to eaves storage. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 4.87m x 2.63m (15' 12" x 8' 8")
Built in wardrobe.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mxier taps and shower attachment. Walk in shower cubicle with power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Wood panelled ceiling.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.24m x 3.63m (17' 2" x 11' 11")
Roller door. Cupboards. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Asphalt driveway with ample parking for several vehicles. Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with mature hedging, borders in flowers and shrubs. Paved patio area with feature lighting. Garden shed. Concealed bin storage. Oil tank. Outdoor powerpoints. Outside taps.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »