- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Semi-Detached home
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge Open to Dining area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom suite
- Westerly Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Heating (New Boiler fitted approx 2 year ago)
- Off Street Parking
- Chain Free Sale
- Convenient Location
Additional Information45 Upper Malvern Road is a bright and well proportioned semi detached home, situated within an area popular with both first time buyers and those with young and growing families. Located just off the Cairnshill Road this popular location benefits from a host of amenities to include Forestside shopping centre, main arterial routes into and out of Belfast and is in the catchment area of leading schools.
Internally this property enjoys 3 good size bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a bright and spacious lounge open to dining area and a contemporary white bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from a westerly facing, enclosed rear garden which perfectly captures the afternoon / evening sun, a well maintained garden to the front bordered by mature hedging and off street parking for at least 2 cars.
In addition to all this the property also benefits from gas fired central heating system (new combi boiler fitted approx 2 years ago), pvc double glazing and a chain free onwards sale. This is an excellent property in a great location and is sure to attract a lot of interest so be sure to book your viewing early!
- Entrance Hall 3.41 x 2.33m (11'2" x 7'8")
- Glazed upvc front door opens onto spacious entrance hall with glass panelled feature staircase, built-in cupboard space and a high gloss tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.05m x 3.41m (13'3" x 11'2")
- Spacious lounge open to dining area with marble fireplace and granite hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Dining area 2.91m x 2.65m (9'7" x 8'8")
- Bright dining area with patio doors opening onto enclosed rear garden. Laminate flooring.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 3.46m x 2.65m (11'4" x 8'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with an range of upper and lower level units with formica worktops, complete with integrated electric oven, newly fitted ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and slim-line dishwasher. High gloss tiled floor and spot light lighting. Access to rear garden via glazed upvc door.
- Built-in cupboard space containing gas combi boiler.
Access to floored roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 2.94m (11'1" x 9'8")
- Spacious double bedroom with bay window.
- Bedroom 2 3.92m x 2.68m (12'10" x 8'10")
- Spacious double bedroom over looking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.37m (8'2" x 7'9")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- White Bathroom suite 2.44m x 1.64m (8'0" x 5'5")
- White bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with stainless steel taps and over hanging electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel taps and chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Westerly facing enclosed rear garden with upper level patio area and lower level garden lawns which perfectly captures the afternoon and evening sun.
- Front garden
- Well maintained front garden bordered by mature hedging and decorative stone. Off street parking
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »