- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi-detached property is located within the Cornmill Estate development located within the village of Connor. This is a very well presented and maintained family home and is one of a few properties that boasts a feature stone finished frontage.
The modern internal layout makes fantastic use of space and comprises a living room, kitchen with dining area, separate utility and WC cloakroom. On the first floor is an airy landing with natural light tunnel, 3 bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and hotpress cupboard.
This is a perfect home the the first time buyer, young family or somebody looking to downsize. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this quality home.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 5.40m x 3.67 (17'8" x 12'0")
- Remote controlled feature electric fire. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.7m x 3.44m (15'5" x 11'3")
- Tiled Floor. Walnut high and low level units. Electric hob, integrated oven and microwave and integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with draining board and mixer tap. Access to storage cupboard under stairs.
- Utility Room 1.80m x 2.50m (5'10" x 8'2")
- Low level fitted units. plumbed and space for washing machine. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Access to cloakroom and door to back garden.
- WC / Cloakroom
- Toilet & wash hand basin with splash back. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Carpet. Hot Press cupboard. Drop down slingsby ladder providing access to floored loft space. Natural light tunnel.
- Master Bedroom (Rear) 3.55m x 3.18m (11'7" x 10'5")
- Carpet. Access to en suite shower room.
- En suite 2.16m x 1.33m (7'1" x 4'4")
- Tiled walls and floor. WC and whb with quadrant shower enclosure for electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (Front) 3.18m x 3.28m (10'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 3 (Front) 2.10m x 2.57m (6'10" x 8'5")
- Carpet. Access to built in cupboard/ wardrobe.
- Front Garden
- Front lawn with tarmac drive.
- Rear Garden
- Fully enclosed, paved garden. Oil tank and external boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »