- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- One Of Belfast's Most Premier Penthouse Apartments Extending To Approx. 2,200 Sq Ft
- Recently Completed To Designer Specification Throughout
- An Exceptional Standard Of Finish Many Bespoke Handmade Fixtures And Fittings
- 4 Separate Terraces Areas Totalling Approx. 732 Sq Ft
- Terraces With Hot Tub, Built In BBQ & Bespoke Fitted "Boat" Seating Area With Views Right Across Belfast
- Terrace Areas With Direct Views Overlooking Custom House Square Concert Area
- Luxury Handmade Kitchen And Built In Bar Within Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Area
- Three Bedrooms (Two Ensuite And Built In Storage)
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Ensuite Bathroom And Dressing Area And Access To Terrace
- Secure Underground Car Parking (One Space), Accessed From Street Level Car Lift
- Design By John Duffy International Design Group, Dublin
- Works Completed By Castle Interiors Limited
- Handmade bespoke kitchen manufactured and fitted by TA Joinery
- Island unit with storage and seated area
- Bevelled quartz finish with brass effect throughout
- Handle-less units throughout
- Bulkhead centred above the island unit with feature LED lighting
- Calacatta white quartz worktop and splashback with feature LED lighting
- Matt black sink with matching taps
- Walnut slatted effect surround linking kitchen to living area
- Integrated Neff appliances include electric oven and combination microwave with warming drawer, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Integrated Smeg glass ceramic hob with built in downdraft carbon filter extractor
- Solid beech cutlery drawer inserts and plate peg boards
- Low voltage down lights
- Invisible doors leading to utility room & guest bathroom
- Stunning feature wall 9.1m floor to ceiling completed in calacatta white tile
- LIVING AREA
- Porch entrance with bespoke black framed finish windows and doors handmade by TA Joinery
- Bespoke built in bar with custom made wine rack, cooler and glass storage
- Bar finish in calacatta white quartz
- Chimney breast completed in black Italian tile with feature Evonic E1800g electric fire
- Walnut slatted effect surround linking living area to kitchen
- Recessed television area and accompanying control station
- 2.3m ceilings throughout with LED down lighting
- Full length pleated curtain with motorised finish (mains connected and blackout)
- Bespoke floating glass staircase
- Matt black powder coated stainless steel frame
- Glass manufactured by Excel Glass
- SANITARY WARE
- MyLife sanitary ware with quality matt black fittings to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Free standing sinks throughout
- Double vanity unit with calacatta white quartz finish in Master Ensuite
- Wall hung WC with Geberit concealed cistern
- Complete tiled finish throughout
- Contemporary MyLife glass black framed shower panels
- Handmade walnut doors (7ft 1') to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Heated anti-steam illuminated wall mirror to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Low voltage down lights
- Dual drench showerhead to Ensuites and Bathrooms with matt black finish
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
- Car lift entrance
- Private car parking in underground carpark (single space)
- Designated postbox
- CCTV video front door entry system (Fob and security code entry)
- Walnut flooring in herringbone effect to Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Walnut flooring board effect to 3 bedrooms and hallway (upper level)
- Italian tile finish throughout Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Tiled finish to Entrance Hall
- Pressurised gas fired central heating system
- Energy efficient Ideal combi boiler
- Evonic E1800g electric fire with natural log effect (app controlled)
- Heated chrome towel rails to Bathroom and Ensuite
- MyLife anthracite Radiators throughout
- INTERNAL FINISHES
- Painted internal walls, all colours to designer specification
- White ceilings throughout
- Bespoke 7ft 1' walnut panel internal doors to bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bespoke black-framed glass panelled doors to all living areas manufactured by TA Joinery
- Solid walnut skirting boards throughout
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and telephone points including 5 amp socket to living areas (all chrome finish)
- Security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Future proof wiring system for smart homes
- Pre-wired for BT Infinity connection
- TV points to all Bedrooms
- EXTERNAL & COMMUNAL AREA FINISHES
- 4 separate terrace areas totalling approx. 732 sq ft (2 lower level/2 upper level)
- uPVC double glazed windows with gunmetal grey finish
- Feature solid wooden painted entrance door to Entrance Foyer
- Wallpaper finish to walls of Entrance Foyer and Landing
- Landscape plan by JDDG incorporating wall detailing, bespoke finish planter pots, grasses, bespoke seated area incorporating a 12ft boat, built in BBQ with granite worktop finish and brick effect surround
- Fitted hot tub to the rear terrace (4-person Canadian Premium Spa)
- Feature bollard lighting to front terrace
- Low voltage LED lighting to Hot Tub area
- Outside tap to rear Terrace
- Stylish BuKo outdoor patio gas heater
- Front terrace fitted with mains gas supply for heaters and BBQ
- Aluminium doors to Terraces and Patio areas
- Terraces finished throughout in Acheson and Glover TerraPave flagstone (Rimini Ground effect)
Additional InformationThe Penthouse, situated within The Boat is arguably one of Belfast's finest City Centre apartments. Extending to approximately 2,200 sq ft sitting over the 9th & 10th floor with breathtaking views across Belfast from each of the 4 terrace areas. The sale of this penthouse apartment represents a unique opportunity to acquire a spacious apartment of exceptional quality, ultimate privacy and high end luxury.
Only recently completed with the design and specification a combined effort of John Duffy International Design Group and Castle Interiors Limited.
The Boat is a prestigious development situated within the highly desirable Custom House Square area. Within easy walking distance of the City Centre, Waterfront Hall, Odyssey Complex, Titanic Quarter and Victora Square. Some of Belfast's finest bars and restaurants are located within the immediate vicinity. Having witnessed significant development in recent years, this location is firmly established as one of Belfast City Centres premier addresses.
The Penthouse offers generous proportioned accommodation over 2 floors, perfect for comfortable everyday living and entertaining. On the 9th floor offering a magnificent kitchen / dining / living area, utility room, guest bathroom, two bedrooms and terrace areas. On the 10th floor offering master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom, office and separate terraces comprising hot tub, BBQ area and fitted "boat" seating area.
This Penthouse is ideal for an owner occupier or someone who would like a special bolthole. Offering a rare opportunity to acquire one of Northern Ireland's finest specification apartments in a prime location. A spectacular apartment and undoubtedly one of the most impressive apartments to come to the market in years, the sheer quality of this apartment can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.684m x 1.793m (8' 10" x 5' 11")
- 7.365m x 4.715m (24' 2" x 15' 6")
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.758m x 6.037m (22' 2" x 19' 10")
- 2.263m x 1.269m (7' 5" x 4' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.045m x 1.365m (6' 9" x 4' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.182m x 3.016m (13' 9" x 9' 11")
Access to terrace.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.952m x 2.101m (9' 8" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 2.664m (14' 0" x 8' 9")
- 4.26m x 2.469m (13' 12" x 8' 1")
Terrace with hot tub.
- 1.23m x 1.925m (4' 0" x 6' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.526m x 3.903m (14' 10" x 12' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.231m x 1.813m (13' 11" x 5' 11")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.166m x 2.401m (13' 8" x 7' 11")
- Terrace with seating "boat" and barbeque area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »