- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive semi-detached villa requiring complete modernisation
- Three bedrooms
- Living room with fireplace
- Separate dining/family room
- Galley-style kitchen
- Bathroom on first floor
- Front and rear gardens
- Potential to create off-street parking
- Oil fired central heating (not tested)
- 250 metres to railway station: 6 minutes to city centre, 4 to Holywood, 25 to Bangor
- Close to excellent local amenities on Holywood Road, in Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional Information*Attention Builders*
Although now requiring considerable updating, the sale has been priced to allow for the work a purchaser is likely to undertake.
There is undoubted potential to transform this attractive semi into a modern home with character.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear. There is also the potential to create off-street parking on a driveway as the pavement kerb is already "dipped".
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with double glazed panel.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.53m x 3.17m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
(At widest points). Original tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 3.21m (10' 7" x 10' 6")
(At widest points).
- 4.83m x 1.64m (15' 10" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Back door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.11m x 2.83m (10' 2" x 9' 3")
(At widest points).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.85m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.08m x 2.06m (6' 10" x 6' 9")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Paved with plants, trees and shrubs. Path to side leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Good degree of privacy afforded by hedging, mature plants and trees. Grassed areas. PVC oil tank. Oil fired boiler (not tested).
Travelling from junction of Belmont Road at Strand Cinema, continue out of city on Holywood Road. Station Road is after the petrol station on the left hand side, opposite Circular Road shops.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
154th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »