- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Property in Sought After Belmont Address
- Priced to Allow for Modernisation
- Convenient End of Cul de Sac location
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Intruder Alarm System
- Driveway Parking to Detached Garage
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Paved Patio and Lawned Areas
- Close to an Excellent Range of Leading Primary and Secondary Schools and Only A few Minutes Walk to Belmont Park
- Easy Access to Bus and Arterial Routes for Commuting to Belfast City Centre, Holywood, Dundonald and Bangor
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Additional InformationThis four bedroom detached, family home is conveniently located off the Belmont Road, within walking distance to an excellent range of schools including Campbell College and Strathearn.
A range of shops and restaurants in Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are close by and Belmont Park is only a few minutes' walk.
The accommodation includes two separate reception rooms leading to a fitted kitchen with dining area and ground floor w.c. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms and a spacious shower room.
The property has been priced to allow for maintenance and modernisation.
This home benefits from private driveway parking with detached garage and an enclosed rear garden.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- Courtesy light. uPVC double glazed front door, double glazed and leaded inset and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Alarm controls.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising; low flush wc. Wash hand basin, tiled splashback.
- 4.13m x 4.14m (13' 7" x 13' 7")
Cornice ceiling. Carved mahogany fireplace surround, tiled inset and hearth. Baxi open fire. Glazed double doors to:
- DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM:
- Cornice ceiling. uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. Access to....
- 3.76m x 3.16m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit. Space for oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Ample family dining area. Built-in cloaks/storage cubpoard. Glazed access door to rear garden.
- Built-in hotpress, copper cylinder, shelving. Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
Outlook to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.37m (12' 6" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.17m x 3.12m (10' 5" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Outlook to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.89m x 2.1m (9' 6" x 6' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Built-in corner shower cubicle, built in electric shower unit, tiled splashback. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- Accessed via hatch.
- FRONT GARDEN;
- Lawned area with shrubs. Tarmac driveway to side.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Paved patio and lawned area with mature trees and planting. Outside light and water tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.77m x 2.8m (18' 11" x 9' 2")
Up and over door. Access door to side. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Coming out of Belfast along the Belmont Road go through the Campbell/Belmont roundabout. Schomberg Avenue is on the left hand side and no. 45 is second on the right and on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »