- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Handsome Three Storey Victorian Terrace
- Situated On A Beautiful Tree Lined Avenue
- Holding An Abundance Of Period Features
- Four Reception Rooms Ideal For Entertaining
- First Floor Living Room With Working Fire
- Six Bedrooms Perfect For The Growing Family
- Generous Proportions Throughout
- Handcrafted Oak Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces
- Generous Lawns With Southerly Aspect Over Botanic Gardens
- Private Parking To Rear Of The Property
- Bathroom And Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are excited to offer this very handsome and superbly appointed mid terrace Victorian townhouse within walking distance of the Botanic Gardens, Stranmillis and Queens University.
A desirable three and a half storey red brick house offering spacious accommodation, suitable for a variety of differing family requirements and retaining a host of original architectural detailing. The character and charm of this house has been sympathetically coupled with extended sun room on the first floor room with an outlook over the rear garden and Botanic Gardens.
The living space provides a pragmatic layout with generously proportioned rooms making this an ideal house for entertaining.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, dining room, family room, kitchen with casual dining area, utility room, drawing room, living room open to sun room, shower room, bathroom and six bedrooms.
To the rear is a shared dual access for the terrace with security gates. This particular property enjoys a private parking space for two cars and gardens laid in lawns.
All in all a home of exceptional quality which will appeal to a wide sector of the market. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE DOOR:
- With arched fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Dado rail. Ornate cornice. Cloakroom beneath stairs.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 4.57m (15' 0" x 15' 0")
Fireplace slate surround and tiled inset with open fire. Cornice ceiling. Ornate centre rose. Shuttered windows. Wooden columns. Open arch to:
- SNUG ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Original fully operational solid fuel range with tiled inset. Quarry tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.32m x 3.66m (24' 0" x 12' 0")
L-shaped kitchen with casual dining area: Fitted with an excellent range of high and low level oak units with glazed display units. Stainless steel single drainer 1.5 basin unit. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Recess for cooker. Partly tiled walls. Chinese slate floor. Concealed under unit lighting. Recess low voltage lighting. High ceiling with exposed staircase. Adjacent to enclosed yard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.39m (9' 2" x 7' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Gas boiler.
- Steel base fitted staircase. Ornate lead stained glass window. Galleried landing.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.57m (20' 4" x 15' 0")
Marble fireplace and hearth with open fire and dog grate. Ornate cornice ceiling and centre rose. Picture rail. Arched sash window. Vertical radiator.
- BEDROOM (5)/OFFICE:
- 3.91m x 3.66m (12' 10" x 12' 0")
Full range of built in oak furniture including shelving, desk and cupboard. Cast iron fireplace with slate surround. Cornice ceiling. Vertical radiator.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.39m (11' 5" x 7' 10")
Oak flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Recess low voltage lighting. Views of garden and Botanic Gardens to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled wall.
- RETURN LANDING:
- Sky light dome.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.52m x 3.71m (14' 10" x 12' 2")
Recess low voltage lights. French double doors to Juliet balcony. Views to rear garden and Botanic Gardens.
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower with Aqualisa shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer taps. Amtico floor. Fully tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Recess low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.67m x 3.58m (15' 4" x 11' 9")
Cast iron fireplace and slate surround.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.71m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Cast iron fireplace with slate surround. Views to garden and Botanic Gardens.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.51m (11' 6" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
Built-in furniture and wardrobes. Velux windows. Recess low voltage lighting.
- To the rear is a shared driveway leading to a brick paved parking area to further garden laid in lawn with paved patio and summer house. Ideal for summer barbecues. South westerly aspect.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »