- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached with a magnificent South facing rear garden.
- Four bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Living room.
- Kitchen open to dining space.
- White bathroom suite.
- Off road carparking.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
An extraordinary, extended semi detached home with impressive, privately enclosed, south facing rear gardens that are a real sun trap ! With the bonus of a superb fourth bedroom together with a luxury ensuite shower room and fantastic doorstep convenience to include access to a wide selection of schooling, shops and transport links as well as Finaghy Railway Station, this beautiful home is a star purchase ! Four bedrooms. Master with ensuite shower room. Living room with attractive fireplace. Kitchen open plan to dining space with feature Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive, well maintained gardens. White bathroom suite on first floor with beautiful tiling. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Off road carparking to front with well maintained garden and double gates to further parking. Magnificent, extensive, south facing rear garden capturing the sun with an additional flagged patio that can be hard to find to today's market. A unique home together with this established and extremely popular location and we highly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC D66
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'9 x 12'8 (4.50m x 3.86m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, attractive fireplace.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16'3 x 9'3 (4.95m x 2.82m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar, storage cupboard, Worcester gas boiler, open plan to dining area, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to extensive garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.79m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11 x 6'4 (3.33m x 1.93m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9'8 x 8'11 (2.95m x 2.72m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixetaps, telephone hand shower, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, beautiful tiled walls and floor.
- Stairs to;
- BEDROOM 4 16'9 x 13'4 (5.11m x 4.06m)
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Magnificent, south facing extensive rear garden, additional flagged patio, outside tap, off road carparking, well maintained garden, double gates to further parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »