- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Bay Fronted Mid Terrace Property
- Prime Location Within the Heart of Bangor's Thriving Town Centre
- Well Presented Throughout
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Home Owner
- Living Room with Tiled Fireplace and Open Fire
- Family or Dining Room
- Kitchen with Range of High and Low Level High Gloss Units
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Evenly Distributed Over Two Floors
- First Floor Bathroom with Two Piece White Suite and Separate WC
- Second Floor Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Easily Maintained Front Garden Area
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard with Westerly Aspect
- Outside WC and Storage Area with Light and Power
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including Investors, First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Couples and Families
- Please Note that the Photographs Provided Were Taken Prior to the Tenant Moving In
- Many Amenities Close By Including Ward Park, Bangor Golf Club, Ballyholme Beach, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools, Sailing Clubs, Picturesque Harbour and Marina
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated right in the heart of Bangor's thriving town centre here is an opportunity to purchase an attractive mid terrace property within a few minutes' walking distance to Ward Park, Bangor's Marina and Ballyholme esplanade and convenient to town centre shops, cafes, restaurants, Bangor Golf Club, Ballyholme Yacht Club, and local schools, as well as the main rail and bus station. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and the convenience of Phoenix Gas central heating throughout.
The property is well presented throughout with bright and spacious accommodation which comprises living room with tiled fireplace and open fire, family/dining room, kitchen with range of modern high and low level high gloss units, on the ground floor. Upstairs, over two floors, are four well-proportioned bedrooms, a first floor bathroom with two piece white suite and separate WC and a second floor spacious shower room with three piece white suite. There is scope to change the use of the upper floor bedrooms to living rooms to best suit family requirements.
Outside there is an easily maintained front courtyard style garden area and an enclosed rear courtyard which has a westerly aspect making it the ideal space to relax and take in the sun.
Outbuildings comprise an outside WC and a storage outhouse area with light and power. Many similar properties in the area have converted this space to further extend the kitchen area and create an open plan living space if desired.
The versatility of the accommodation makes this an ideal home for first time buyers, young professionals, couples or families. Alternatively this also has potential as an investment property if rented out, which is an attractive option in the current financial environment with low returns on savings. (There may be an opportunity for the current tenant to stay on).
Coming to the market at a realistic price we thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate the benefits of this property.
- Wooden front door with glazed over panel to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Dado rail, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed internal door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
at widest points
Tiled fireplace, tiled hearth and open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in book shelving, bay window.
- FAMILY OR DINING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.84m (11' 6" x 9' 4")
Built-in shelving, storage.
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, space for freezer, storage under stairs, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed door to outside, fully tiled floor.
- Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 4.27m (12' 10" x 14' 0")
into bay at widest points
Painted floorboards, bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.21m (11' 6" x 7' 3")
Built-in wardrobe with overhead storage, painted floorboards.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
- Two piece white coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With low flush WC.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.45m (13' 0" x 11' 4")
Extensive built-in shelving.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, painted floorboards.
- Easily maintained front garden area in loose stones, enclosed rear courtyard area with outside WC, storage area with light and power, gas fired boiler, courtyard has a westerly aspect and outside tap.
Prospect Road is located off Hamilton Road opposite the entrance to Ward Park. Number 45 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
95th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »