This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Hallway with storage under stairs.
- Lounge with laminate wooden flooring.
- Dining room with laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen includes range of eye and low level units.
- Utility room.
- Three bedrooms, one with built in storage.
- Usable attic space –could be Bed 4 (subject to approvals)
- Bathroom with three piece suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Predominantly uPVC double glazed windows.
- Attached Garage.
- Tarmac parking area to side.
- Enclosed to rear with lawns.
- Close to local schools and River Walk.
- Convenient to main commuter roads and town centre.
- No forwarding chain.
Semi-Detached home in need of cosmetic renovation on mature sight located just of the Galgorm road, close to local schools, main commuter roads and Ballymena town centre.
Entrance Hall. :- Storage under stairs.
Lounge 3.56m x 3.56m (11’8’’ x 11’8’’) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Dining room 3.51m x 3.24m (11’6” x 10’8”) :- Laminate wooden flooring
Kitchen 2.47m x 2.29m (8’11” x 7’6”) :- Range of units in cream.
Utility room 3.50m x 1.20m (11’6” x 4’0”)
Bedroom 1 3.31m x 3.24m (10‘10” x 10’8”) :- Original wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 3.54m x 3.30m (11’7” x 10’10”) :- Original wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 2.52m x 2.32m (8’3” x 7’8”) :- Laminate wooden flooring.
Built in storage.
Bathroom 2.39m x 2.31m (7’10” x 7’7”) :- Includes white three piece suite.
Attic Space 3.28m x 3.12m (10’9” x 10’3”) :- Could be used as Bedroom 4 (subject to necessary approvals)
Attached Garage 6.55m x 3.07m (21’6” x 10’1”) :- Roller door.
Front :- Tarmac driveway. Laid in lawn.
Side :- Tarmac and concrete parking area.
Rear :- Tarmac parking area. Lower level lawns and flagged walk walkway. Enclosed with wooden fence.
• 1170 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £973.20
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
N.B. Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 11 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views