- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Refurbished and Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Hallway
- Fantastic Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area with Cast Iron Stove, Atrium Glass Roof Lantern and French Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room with Marble Fireplace and Bay Window
- Three Large Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Utility Room with Excellent Storage
- Additional Storage Room which can used for a Number of Different Uses including a Potential Study
- Ample Storage Throughout, including a Cloak Room, a Floored and Insulated Roof Space and Built-In Under Stair and Bedroom Cupboards/Wardrobes
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawn with Patio and Raised Timber Decked Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Within Walking Distance to Both Ballyhackamore and Belmont Village
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
Additional InformationThis well-presented red brick semi-detached home has recently been extended and refurbished to an excellent standard creating a stylish living environment. It is ideally located within walking distance to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages with their excellent range of shops, coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. Norwood Avenue, a quiet residential street, is a much sought after address and is ideally located within the catchment area to a range of leading local nursery, primary and grammar schools.
The extension to the rear has created a fantastic living space with an open plan kitchen/dining/ family area with an atrium glass roof that is perfect for modern day living. There is also the added benefit of a utility room and additional storage room. The ground floor is further complimented with a separate living room featuring a marble fireplace, ground floor WC and cloak room.
To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
This property leaves little for the purchaser to do but move in and we anticipate a lot of interest in this home and we would therefore like to encourage viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cloakroom, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, oak laminate wooden floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.68m (14' 9" x 12' 1")
Measurements into bay window.
Polished marble surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING / FAMILY AREA:
- 6.02m x 7.8m (19' 9" x 25' 7")
Modern fully fitted Shaker style kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, breakfast island with built-in breakfast bar, laminate work tops and built-in display unit, open to ample dining and living space with oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows, feature atrium glass roof, PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, floor to ceiling radiator, additional built-in cupboard, access to utility.
- Range of high and low level units, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage spotlight, oak laminate wooden floor, access to rear room which could be used for study or storage.
- REAR ROOM:
- 2.84m x 1.93m (9' 4" x 6' 4")
uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- 2.84m x 1.93m (9' 4" x 6' 4")
Fully floored, insulated, light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7")
Measurements into bay window.
Extensive range of built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.92m (12' 2" x 9' 7")
Outlook to rear, extensive range of built-in cupboards and robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Mira chrome shower unit, porcelain tiled floor, built-in Worcester gas fired boiler and shelving, chrome heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Front driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio area with feature lighting, raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, loose stone.
Travelling out of Belmont village, along the Belmont Road country bound, turn left into Clonallon Gardens. At the end of Clonallon Gardens turn right into Sydenham Avenue. Norwood Avenue is the second turning on the left hand side. Number 45 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »