This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- One of a pair of semi-detached villas designed in 1899 by W.J.W Roome.
- Attractive sandstone window heads with a wavy chamfer and triple-paned top lights to first and second floor windows.
- Extended Kitchen/Dining/Living 236x16 with glass atrium and separate utility.
- 3 Reception, 4 Bedrooms including master with Ensuite.
- Gas Fired Heating and Double-Glazed, Sliding-Sash Windows.
- Enclosed and paved rear garden area with westerly aspect.
- Short stroll to Lisburn Road, shops and Cafe society.
Porch with tiled floor leading to hallway with wooden floor.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 8" X 12' 4" (4.47m X 3.76m)
Archway leading to another Sitting/Dining Room. Slate hearth with original inset fireplace.
DINING ROOM: 11' 0" X 9' 10" (3.35m X 3m)
MODERN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA 23' 6" X 17' 0" (7.16m X 5.18m)
Living area is open plan to modern kitchen. Gas fire with built in shelving and concealed lighting. Extensive range of high and low level units with granite work surface. Integrated gas hob and oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, part tiled walls and tiled floor. LED lighting and feature lighting. Open plan to a dining area with conservatory atrium and patio doors leading to gardens.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 9" X 9' 0" (2.97m X 2.74m)
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
White Roca suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, rain shower and shower screen. Wash hand basin and low flush wc. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 9" X 14' 6" (5.11m X 4.42m)
Built in robes and stained wooden floorboards. Ensuite comprising of Mira Shower with shower door. Wash hand basin and low flush wc.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 8' 2" (3m X 2.49m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 9' 8" (3.18m X 2.95m)
BEDROOM (4): 16' 0" X 11' 4" (4.88m X 3.45m)
Built in robes.
Decking area to the rear with concealed lighting. Small area with lawns and gated to the side leading to small garden area to the front bordered by mature hedging.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views