- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Additional InformationCharacterful, two bedroom, semi-detached property located in one of the most sought after areas of Belfast. The property benefits from a host of features such as, original floor boards, decorative ceiling coving, feature fireplace and high skirting. With the added bonus of a back garden this property is sure to attract a wide range of buyers.
The accommodation includes: Open plan living room/dining room and kitchen with bay window to the front and access to the private enclosed garden to the rear. The first floor includes two bedrooms and bathroom suite.
- Upon entering the property you will be welcomed by a bright entrance hall with feature tiled floor leading to the open plan Living room/dining room and kitchen. The first floor houses a family bathroom with shower over bath and two bedrooms. Externally, the property benefits from front and back gardens. The location of the property provides easy access to amenities of both the Ormeau Road and Cregagh Road. Forestside Shopping Centre is within close proximity, as are main arterial roads benefiting from a host of bus links.
- Entrance Hall
- Feature flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- Living Room 3.17 x 3.04 (10'4" x 9'11")
- PVC Double Glazed Bay Window, Original Wooden Floor, Feature Fire Place, Decorative Ceiling Coving, Radiator, Electric Meter Cupboard. Living room is open to the dining room.
- Dining Room 2.89 x 2.78 (9'5" x 9'1")
- PVC Double Glazed to the rear, Original Wooden Floor, Decorative Ceiling Coving, Radiator. The kitchen is open to the dining area.
- Kitchen 2.89 x 1.62 (9'5" x 5'3")
- Range of high and low level wood effect cabinets, built in single oven, extractor hood, free standing fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bathroom 2.84 x 1.62 (9'3" x 5'3")
- White, marble effect tiles to floor and walls, electric shower over black claw foot tub, close coupled toilet, pedestal basin, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1 4.56 x 2.33 (14'11" x 7'7")
- Wood flooring, two double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobe, decorative ceiling coving, radiator.
- Bedroom 2 2.84 x 2.78 (9'3" x 9'1")
- Wood flooring, double glazed window to the rear, shelving, decorative ceiling coving, radiator.
- Outside- front
- Private paved front garden with access to the rear.
- Outside rear
- Enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawn with hedges and paved area. The rear garden houses the oil tank.
- Important information
- These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. Measurements are approximate and not to scale.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »