- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large Family Detached Residence.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms.
- Detached Garage
- Extensive Outdoor Space.
This is a substantial family home on the periphery of Portglenone. Set off the Kilrea Road this home has plenty to offer any growing family, including large gardens and outdoor space, four double bedrooms and four reception rooms. This house is easily commutable to Belfast, Coleraine etc. We would thoroughly recommend that any family wishing to upsize to view this property to see what it has to offer.
- with Tiled Floor. Under stairs Storage. UPVC Double Glazed Front Door.
- Lounge 5.06 x 3.88 (16'7" x 12'8")
- with Bay Window. Marble Fireplace. Ceiling rose and coving. Double Doors leading To Family Room.
- Family Room 3.58 x 3.57 (11'8" x 11'8")
- Lounge 5.38 x 5.15 (17'7" x 16'10")
- with Oak Floor. Recessed Multi Fuel Stove. Open Plan to Dining Room.
- Dining Room
- with Decorative Fireplace. Slate Hearth. Laminate Floor.
- Kitchen/Dining 3.58 x 6.68 (11'8" x 21'10")
- with Oak Eye/Low Level Units. Stainless Steel Gas Hob. Eye level Double Oven. Stainless Steel Sink. Splashback. Halogen Spotlights. Space for Fridge Freezer. Dishwasher. Display Cabinets. Spice Rack. Double Patio Doors Leading To The Rear Garden. Tiled Floor.
- Utility Room
- with Low Level Oak Units. Stianless Steel Sink. Space For A/W and T/Dryer. Tiled Floor. UPVC Double Glazed Back Door.
- with W/C. WHB.
- Boiler House
- with OFCH.
- First Floor
- with Solid Mahogany staircase. Ceiling Rose. Hotpress cupboard.
- Master Bedroom-Front 3.8 x 3.87 (12'5" x 12'8" )
- with Built in Wardrobe.
- Ensuite - Shower room
- with W/C. WHB. Shower Cubicle. 1/2 Tiled Walls.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.57 x 3.87 (11'8" x 12'8")
- Family Bathroom
- with W/C. WHB. Roll Top Bath. Double Shower cubicle. 1/2 Wall Panelling. Laminate Floor.
- Bedroom 3 - Side 3.93 x 5.18 (12'10" x 16'11")
- with access to eave storage.
- Bedroom 4 - Front 2.81 x 3.56 (9'2" x 11'8")
- with extensive front garden laid to lawn. Mature planting. Asphalt kerbed driveway. Concrete yardage to the rear. Paved Patio area enclosed with decorative balustrade ideal for outdoor dining.
- Detached Garage
- with electric roller doors. Power and lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »