- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb semi - detached villa situated in the heart of Cherryvalley
- Large lounge with bay window and wall mounted contemporary gas fire
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and centre island, with Upvc french doors to rear garden
- Open plan to living room and dining space with wall mounted contemporary gas fire
- Utility room with space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a four piece white suite to include a separate shower cubicle
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Fully floored roofspace
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with raised patio area ideal for entertaining friends and family who call for a barbeque
- Situated within walking distance to the array of shops on the Gilnahirk Road and Cherryvalley
- Ideal for commuting into Belfast City Centre and Forestside shopping centre
- EPC - D64
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached property has recently undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout leaving nothing for the discerning purchaser to do but move in their furniture. It is ideally situated just of a prestigious tree lined avenue in one of east Belfast's most sought after residential areas.
This property is well positioned to avail of some of the province's leading schools and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre and close at hand is the George Best City Airport and Shandon Park Golf Club.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with a ceramic tiled floor, a large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to living / dining accommodation, a utility room and a downstairs WC. There is also a separate lounge with a cast iron wall mounted gas fire and bay window.
On the first floor there are four well porportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four piece white suite. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing throughout .
Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with ample car parking spaces, a garden to front laid in lawns and an enclosed garden to the rear laid in lawns with a raised patio area,.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Front door
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor
- Low flush WC, Vanity unit with corner sink and chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage light.
- 4.7m x 3.99m (15' 5" x 13' 1")
Into bay window, feature wall mounted gas fire, corniced ceiling and recessed low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING
- 6.5m x 6.17m (21' 4" x 20' 3")
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture, laminated work surfaces, matching upstands. Four ring gas hob and stainless steel electric oven, glass splash back and stainless steel chimney extractor. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer. Centre island with excellent storage. Ceramic tiled floor. Open plan to family dining area with wall mounted gas fire and upvc patio doors to patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.7m (9' 0" x 5' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, range of high and low level units with stainless steel door furniture. Plumbed for washing machine and space for a tumble drier, gas fired boiler, extractor fan.ceramic tiled floor Upvc back door to paved patio area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.4m (15' 6" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.4m (11' 11" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.67m (12' 8" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.16m (9' 1" x 7' 1")
- 3.15m x 1.83m (10' 4" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower.Dual flush Wc , vanity unit with inset sink and chrome mixer taps. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostaically controlled shower unit overhead shower drencher, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder, fully floored with light
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, raised patio area, tarmac driveway with ample car parking.
Driving along the Knock Road turn into Kensington Road, Kilhorne Gardens is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
72nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »