45 Kilcoole Park,
Belfast, BT14 8LA
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Last listed at Offers over £139,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms; Principal With En Suite Cloakroom
- Lounge; Focal Point Fireplace
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Paved Private Driveway
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Views Towards Belfast City & Cave Hill
- Convenient Location
Immaculately presented, three bedroom, semi detached villa with private driveway and gardens front and rear, occupying a prime site enjoying views towards Belfast City and Cave Hill, located within the popular and conveniently situated Kilcoole Park, off Ballysillan Road, North Belfast. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge with focal point fireplace, rear hall, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, ground floor fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite, and three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with en suite cloakroom. Externally the property enjoys double gates leading to paved private driveway, front garden finished in lawn, and rear garden finished in lawn and paved patio area. Other attributes include gas fired central heating and convenient location. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite triple glazed front door with stained glass detailing. Timber flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Glass panelled door leading to:
- LOUNGE 4.44m x 3.11m (14'6" x 10'2")
- Focal point fireplace. Fitted dresser style unit. Wood laminate floor covering. Glass panelled door leading to:
- REAR HALL
- Wood laminate floor covering. Access to under stairs store. Glass panelled door to rear garden. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.14m x 2.66m (10'3" x 8'8")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Views towards Cave Hill. Integrated gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated oven and fridge freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler (housed within matching unit). Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- White three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit and folding shower screen over bath.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 3.91m x 3.11m (12'9" x 10'2")
- Views towards Belfast City. Twin built in wardrobes. Wood laminate floor covering.
- EN SUITE CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Timber flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.13m x 2.42m (10'3" x 7'11")
- Views towards Cave Hill.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.12m (9'4" x 6'11")
- Views towards Cave Hill.
- Double gates leading to paved private driveway.
Front garden finished in lawn.
Tiled entrance porch with canopy.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Rear garden finished in lawn and paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.