- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Family Home in the Popular Ilford Park Development
- Offering 1,460 sqft of Modern Living Space with High Spec. Finish
- Welcoming Entrance Hall with a Ground Floor W.C.
- Spacious Lounge with Cast-Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with a Superb Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Living/Dining Room with Patio Doors to Garden
- Four First Floor Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom with a Contemporary Three Piece White Suite
- Mains Wired Smoke, Heat and Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- High Efficiency Oil Boiler with Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Bitmac Driveway with Sheltered Car Port and Front Garden
- SW Facing Rear Garden with a Sizeable Lawn and Paved Patio Area
- 6+ Years of NHBC Warranty Remaining
- Convenient Location within Short Drive of East and South Belfast
- Variety of Local Parks, Golf Courses and Recreational Centres
- Nurseries, Primary and Secondary Schools within Close Proximity
Additional InformationConstructed to an exacting standard by Hagan Homes in 2017, this stunning home offers well appointed accommodation spanning over 1,460 sqft of modern family living space.
Crossnacreevy is an excellent family environment for those who enjoy the quieter aspects of the countryside without compromising on lifestyle. Ilford Park is a short journey to a superb selection of nurseries, schools and colleges in Belfast and the surrounding towns. Golfers are spoilt for choice with the Castlereagh Hills, Mount Ober and Shandon Golf Clubs all within three miles.
With its close proximity to Belfast, Crossnacreevy has convenient access to a comprehensive motorway and dual carriageway network making it an ideal commuter location for those travelling into and around the City. For those travelling further afield, the George Best Belfast City Airport is just four miles away and the Belfast International Airport twenty five miles away.
The property itself comprises a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, dining/living area and W.C. on the ground floor. To the first floor, there are four bedrooms (master benefiting from an en-suite) and a separate family bathroom.Externally, to the front the garden is laid in lawn with a driveway and carport providing off-street parking.
COVID-19: Please complete the Covid-19 Self Declaration form on our website before attending a property viewing. Please wear a face mask and practice social distancing at all times during your appointment. A maximum of two people per household may view a property at one time (children are not permitted).
To arrange a private viewing or for further information please call Rodgers & Finney Estate Agents on 028 9065 3111 or visit www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Composite front door with fanlight and outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.03m x 1.73m (6' 8" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising low flush W.C. and floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, extractor fan.
- 4.5m x 4.19m (14' 9" x 13' 9")
Feature fireplace with floating oak mantel shelf, cast iron multi-fuel stove and granite hearth.
- 6.58m x 4.24m (21' 7" x 13' 11")
Modern range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, one a half bowl 'Blanco' stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier, 'Indesit' electric double oven, 'Belling' four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, kitchen island unit. Open plan to dining area with double glazed French doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard with copper cylinder and high pressure water system, access to floored roof space via drop down ladder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.95m x 3.93m (12' 12" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.3m x 1.12m (10' 10" x 3' 8")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled double shower cubicle with electric power shower unit, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.55m (13' 9" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.23m x 3.29m (17' 2" x 10' 10")
Carpeted floor, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.79m x 2.52m (9' 2" x 8' 3")
- 2.31m x 2.31m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with tiling, shower screen, chrome mixer tap and thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Car port with Bitmac driveway, front garden laid in lawn with flowerbed. Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development.
- Outside water tap, garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, PVC oil tank with ultrasonic smart oil tank level monitor and high efficiency oil fired boiler.
Driving country bound on the Ballygowan Road, just past Roselawn Cemetery, turn right into Houston Park and Ilford Park is located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »