- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- LUXURY SPECIFICATION
- KITCHENS generous PC sum
- SANITARY WARE generous PC sum
- Category 6 wiring throughout
- Exterior security lighting system
- Metallic sockets and switches to ground floor
- Recessed LED energy saving downlights
- Electrically operated front entrance gates
- Intercom linked to home phone for remote front gate opening
- Main rooms wired for Sky and Sky Plus to central control centre
- PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Under floor multi zoned heating to ground floor
- Individual room thermostats to control heating zones
- Modern storage tank
- Heated towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Mains pressure hot water ensuring great shower pressure
- Oil fired 'Grant' energy efficient boiler
- Beam vacuum system
- Future proof triple glazed windows
- Large breakfast balcony from master bedroom/first floor living room with breathtaking views to Scrabo, Dromore Hills and the Mournes
- Feature high ceilings throughout adding to the sense of light and space
- Gardens laid in lawn
- Driveway finished in decorative stone
- Large ensuite off master bedroom
- Detached double garage with folding loft ladder to storage above
- Set in 0.6 acres of beautiful grounds
- Alarm system
Additional InformationThis magnificent detached dwelling occupies an elevated position overlooking open countryside to the Dromore Hill, Mourne Mountains and Scrabo amidst grounds extending to approximately 0.6 acres.
The property is constructed to a high standard with some pleasing architectural features and high level of specification and finish. Upon entering the capacious reception hall, one is struck by the scale and thoughtful design. The proportions of the principal rooms are generous and well planned with great use of light throughout.
Outside there are gardens laid in lawn approached via a sweeping driveway and plenty of parking space. A detached double garage completes the accommodation and is built to equally high standards and suitable for a range of uses
There are generous PC Sums available to complete the accommodation to the purchasers own taste.
Only upon internal inspection can one appreciate the full scale of this impressive property.
- Entrance door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- FORMAL LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 4.67m x 4.78m (15' 4" x 15' 8")
Views to Mournes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING AND DINING AREAS:
- 9.37m x 4.8m (30' 9" x 15' 9")
PC Sum. Views to Mournes and Scrabo.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.83m (20' 0" x 15' 10")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.77m (9' 2" x 9' 1")
Rear door. Beam vacuum system.
- REAR OFFICE/PLAYROOM:
- 4.67m x 2.59m (15' 4" x 8' 6")
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.65m (18' 0" x 15' 3")
Views to Mournes and Scrabo. Sliding patio doors onto:
- COMPOSITE DECKED PATIO:
- 6.1m x 5.66m (20' 0" x 18' 7")
Stainless steel and glass guard railing. Views to Mournes and Scrabo.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 4.7m (15' 9" x 15' 5")
Views to Scrabo.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- PC Sum.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 2.9m (15' 5" x 9' 6")
Built in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.7m x 3.76m (15' 5" x 12' 4")
Views to Mournes and Scrabo.
- 2.77m x 2.64m (9' 1" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.87m x 4.72m (19' 3" x 15' 6")
Views to Mournes and Scrabo, twin velux and gable window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.89m x 4.67m (19' 4" x 15' 4")
- PC Sum.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.86m x 6.81m (22' 6" x 22' 4")
Remote control roller shutter door. Grant Vortex boiler. Alarm panel.
- To the front is a loose stone driveway with granite kerbs and gardens sown in grass.
To the side is a generous parking area to the northern boundary and turning space to the front. The south facing area has a large patio area and generous gardens which wrap round to the rear bordering open countryside.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »