- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached house
- Large detached garage
- Three bedrooms
- Ensuite and utility room
- UPVC DG and OFCH
- Quiet residential area
Additional InformationSemi-detached house, large detached garage, off street parking for a number of cars, front and rear gardens in Gleneagles, a quiet residential area off the Rosedermot Road, Cloughmills. Close to the amenities in the village and quickly onto the A26 / M2.
This property offers everything a first time buyer or young family would want. Three good sized bedrooms, utility room and ensuite bathroom, combined with a large garage and great outdoor space in a very convenient location.
Superbly presented so you just have to move in.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen / dining area and utility room then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is beautifully presented and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering, intruder alarm and an oil fired central heating system. Large detached garage with off street parking for a number of cars. Front garden and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC front door, under stair storage cupboard, laminate strip wood flooring, intruder alarm panel and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.95m x 3.85m (16'3" x 12'8")
- Spacious living room with reclaimed pine fireplace, cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.2m x 3.25m (13'9" x 10'8")
- Kitchen and informal dining area with good range of floor and eye level kitchen units, window pelmet and extractor hood. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric hob and oven, integrated fridge and plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor and splashback. TV point.
- Utility room 2.25m x 1.5m (7'5" x 4'11")
- Two floor level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer and fridge / freezer. Tiled floor and splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Hotpress and access to floored roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.5m x 2.1m (8'2" x 6'11")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with shaving mirror, heated towel rail, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.65m x 3.5m (12'0" x 11'6")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.85m x 2.75m (12'8" x 9'0")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Range of fitted bedroom furniture, carpet and TV point.
- Ensuite 2.55m x 1m (8'4" x 3'3")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl floor and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3 2.75m x 2.75m (9'0" x 9'0")
- Bedroom with built in wardrobe and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Garage 5.6m x 4.5m (18'4" x 14'9")
- Large detached garage with electric roller shutter door, work bench and power.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for a number of cars. Front garden in neat lawn with privet hedge.
- Enclosed rear garden with pavoir brick and paved patio areas. Dwarf wall and raised flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »