- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow with Detached Garage
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Range of Built-in Robes
- Lounge with Archway to Dining Room. And Patio Doors to Garden
- Fitted Kitchen with Partly Tiled Walls and Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Modern Shower Room with Walk-in Shower Cubicle and Tiled Walls and Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Small Front with Pebble Stones and Enclosed Rear Garden Laid in Paving
- Convenient Location with Many Local Amenities and Easy Access to Arterial Routes
Additional InformationAn excellent semi detached chalet bungalow boasting many attractive features including detached garage, located in the popular Glendarragh area within walking distance of the many amenities in the Knocknagoney area and easy access to main arterial routes such as Sydenham bypass.
Well presented throughout, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall with wood laminate flooring and ground floor toilet suite. Lounge with fireplace and archway to dining room, both with wood laminate flooring. Fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Three well proportioned bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and modern shower room with fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
The outside areas include front garden laid with pebble stones and flowerbeds, driveway to side, enclosed rear garden laid in paving and detached garage with electric roller shutter door.
Ideal property for a family wanting to be close to schools or professionals wanting to be close to Belfast City Airport and the many other amenities. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor.
- Ground Floor WC
- Wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood laminate floor, cloak space.
- Lounge 15'6 x 12'4 (4.72m x 3.76m)
- Fireplace with electric fire, carved wood surround, wood laminate floor, archway to:
- Dining Room 11'8 x 9'7 (3.56m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminate floor, patio doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 8'5 (3.05m x 2.57m)
- Range of high and low level units, stone effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood , plumbed for washing machine, housing for under counter fridge, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'5 into dormer (3.78m x 2.87m into dormer)
- Range of built robes and drawers.
- Bedroom 1 10'6 x 12'7 (3.20m x 3.84m)
- Range of built in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 7'6 (2.62m x 2.29m)
- Range of built in robes and shelving.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising of shower cubicle with electric shower, PVC cladding and shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush wc, chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux window, hotpress.
- Front garden with flower beds and finished with pebbles/stones. Tarmac driveway to side. Enclosed rear with paved area, outside water tap.
- Detached Garage 16'9 x 10'2 (5.11m x 3.10m)
- Oil fired boiler, electric roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »