- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Modern White Bathroom
- Double Glazing / Oil
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Glenville Road.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with feature fireplace, solid wood flooring and double glazed sliding patios to rear, dining room with solid oak flooring and access to a fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and a tiled rear hall with access to garden. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom with modern white suite.
Other benefits include double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached matching garage, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ½ tiled walls, tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 19'3'' X 11'3'' (5.87m X 3.43m)
- Feature sandstone fireplace and hearth, solid wood flooring, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- DINING ROOM 9'3'' X 7'7'' (2.82m X 2.31m)
- Solid oak flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 11'3'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.43m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, stainless steel hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, breakfast bar.
- REAR HALL
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 11'2'' (3.48m X 3.40m)
- Engineered walnut style flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4'' X 8'9'' (3.45m X 2.67m)
- Solid wood flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'4'' X 7'11'' (3.15m X 2.41m)
- Engineered wood flooring, radiator.
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate chrome corner shower cubicle, Triton electric shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached matching garage, roller shutted door, light & power, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »