- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms, Main Bedroom With Ensuite
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area With uPVC Doors Leading Outside
- Modern Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Driveway Parking
- Pleasant Gardens To The Front And Rear South Facing Garden
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Timber Shed - Used As A Utility Room
- Cooper Log Cabin With Veranda, Power & Electric & Heating (Currently Used As Home Office)
Additional InformationThe Four Winds area of South Belfast is an extremely popular residential location which is favoured by young families and first time buyers who appreciate the ease of convenience to a host of amenities including shopping at Forestside and Newtownbreda, local schooling and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
This particular semi-detached is well presented throughout and comprises of three bedrooms, spacious living room, fully fitted kitchen open to dining together with bathroom and ensuite. The property also benefits from pleasant gardens to the front and rear and excellent driveway parking and a fantastic log cabin ideal for working from home.
Semi-detached homes in this location consistently prove popular and we have no hesitation in encouraging appointments at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.04m x 3.71m (16' 6" x 12' 2")
Solid wooden floor. Feature carved wooden fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 7.04m x 3.31m (23' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Ceramic sink unit. Extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Low voltage spotlighting. Partially tiled walls. Double uPVC doors leading to outside.
- Storage cupboard with 'Worcester' gas boiler. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.73m x 3.12m (15' 6" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with rainhead attachment. Sink with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.19m (12' 7" x 10' 6")
Solid wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.85m x 2.29m (9' 4" x 7' 6")
Solid wooden floor.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Jacuzzi type bath with shower above. Low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to the side. Back garden in lawns enclosed by timber fence with paved sitting area and a selection of mature plants and shrubs. Outside power and light.
- COOPER LOG CABIN WITH VERANDA:
- 4.67m x 3.78m (15' 4" x 12' 5")
Power and light. Heated.
- FULLY INSULATED WOODEN SHED:
- Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »