- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning End of Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Feature Conservatory
- Downstairs Wet Room
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationStunning End of Terrace Set In Most Convenient Location
A fabulous home extended and modernised to the highest standard situated within probably the best position within Forthriver. The spacious richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and twin bathrooms to ground and first floors. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, extensive use of ceramic and wood strip floor coverings, built-in wardrobes and feature conservatory with wooded backdrop. A garage with utility area and private gardens adds the finishing touches to a home which will impress all who view.
- Extended Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.58 x 3.39 (15'0" x 11'1")
- Tiled fireplace, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- Panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- Conservatory 3.04 x 2.43 (10'0" x 8'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed windows and doors, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.43 x 3.12 (11'3" x 10'3")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, under fridge and freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Living Room 4.32 x 3.90 (14'2" x 12'10")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, uPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Bathroom / Wet Room
- Modern suite comprising walk-in shower unit, thermostatically controlled, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard, shelved.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.31 x 3.34 (10'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2.74 x 3.95 (9'0" x 13'0")
- Wood strip floor, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.50 x 2.95 (8'2" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light.
- Detached Garage 5.00 x 2.63 (16'5" x 8'8")
- Roller shutter door, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Landscaped gardens front, side and rear, artificial grass, extensive patio areas outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »