- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property Built in 1998 with Delightful South Facing Rear Gardens
- Lounge & Separate Formal Dining Room with Feature Mirrored Wall
- Cloakroom & Separate WC
- Entertainment Sized Hand Painted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Solid Ash Conservatory with Doors to Rear Patio
- Master Suite with Bedroom & Full Lenght Dressing Room Cupboard & Bathroom
- Three Further Double Bedrooms on this floor, Dressing Room & Main Bathroom
- Excellent Cinema/Games Room on the Second Floor & Bedroom 5 & Ensuite Shower Room
- Attached Garage, Electric Gates to Large Pavior Driveway for Several Cars
- Phoenix Gas Heating, Under Floor on Ground Floor
- Double Glazed Windows, Alarm System
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Patio Garden with Landscaped Beds
- Adjacent to Harlequins Rugby Grounds, within Walking Distance of Many Leading Schools, Designer Boutiques, Bars & Restaurants on the Lisburn Road
- Beautifully Presented & Ready for any New Family to Move In
Additional InformationSituated on Deramore Park, this most attractive detached residence occupies a delightful position in this most desirable area well known for its convenience to leading schools, recreational facilities and other essential amenities.
Internally the accommodation is extremely well proportioned and is finished to a high level of specification offering a homely ambiance. The property benefits from Phoenix gas central heating, underfloor heating on the ground floor.
The generous site enjoys a southerly aspect to the rear with access to the garden from the main reception space. There are electronic gates to the front with excellent parking space and a front garden in lawns.
The property is in excellent decorative order and ready for any new family to move in.
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels and fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Amtico floor, cornice ceiling.
- CLOAKROOM & SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, half panelled walls, feature vanity unit and circular sink.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.12m (18' 9" x 10' 3")
Amtico floor, mirrored wall.
- 6.4m x 3.76m (21' 0" x 12' 4")
Stone fireplace with slate inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, window seating.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 9.68m x 5.26m (31' 9" x 17' 3")
Full range of hand painted high and low level units, granite work surfaces, fitted dresser, island unit with granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, green two oven Aga, Bosch electric oven and microwave, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, Bosch integrated wine rack, integrated pull-out bin cupboard, double doors to south facing garden. Stone fireplace with gas fire, Amtico floor, cornice ceiling. Double doors with glazing from casual living area to . . .
- CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM:
- 5.38m x 4.39m (17' 8" x 14' 5")
(at widest points). Amtico floor, double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.34m (10' 8" x 7' 8")
Range of high and low level units, wooden worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, extractor fan, door to side.
- Good sized walk-in hotpress/storage cupboard.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 6.45m x 4.11m (21' 2" x 13' 6")
Feature curved high ceilings, built-in cupboard, full length fitted walk-in dressing room with Velux windows, twin doors to faux balconies.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, twin vanity unit with storage, panelled bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, full sized linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.26m x 3.07m (17' 3" x 10' 1")
Range of built-in robes, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.18m x 3.28m (17' 0" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 3.76m (12' 9" x 12' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM/BEDROOM (6):
- 3.66m x 2.79m (12' 0" x 9' 2")
(Currently used as dressing room). Built-in robes, drawers and dressing table, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and shelving, free-standing bath on wooden stand, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard.
- CINEMA/GAMES ROOM:
- 8.13m x 5.18m (26' 8" x 17' 0")
Velux windows, recessed lighting, home entertainment system, access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.03m x 3.28m (16' 6" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, Velux window.
- Double electric entrance gates to extensive paved parking and turning area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.69m x 2.74m (18' 8" x 9' 0")
Roller shutter door, gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Private south facing paved rear garden with trees and shrubs. Lawn to the front with landscaped beds, outside light and tap.
From City Centre on the Malone Road, Deramore Park is on the left hand side shortly after the Ulster Clinic and before junction at Balmoral Avenue.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »