- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached chalet bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms (1 with en-suite)
- 2 Downstair cloakrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Solid kitchen with granite worktops
- Recently installed utility room
- Cloakroom with LFWC
- Ground floor bathroom with Clawfoot bath (plumbing for shower)
- First floor shower room
- Alarm system
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Detached double garage
- Tarmac driveway
- Mature gardens in lawn
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
- Outside light / log stove and large shed
- Private site with own access
- Convenient to the three villages of Ahoghill, Portglenone and Cullybackey
- A short distance to Ballymena town centre
Additional InformationThis outstanding detached chalet residence occupies an extremely private and stunning site accessed through double gates and pillars. Having been lovingly cared for by its current owners this dwelling is nestled back from the main road and enjoys a quiet setting convenient to Ballymena town and the three surrounding villages. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, detached garage and the additional benefit of en-suite, utility room, bathroom and shower room; even the most discerning of purchasers will have their expectations exceeded upon personal inspection.
Homes Independent are thrilled to bring this property to the market and are confident that family buyers will enjoy the modern and tasteful décor alongside the generous outdoor space which could rival any lock down garden. Contact the selling agent to arrange your personal viewing today.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With PVC glazed double arched doors. Tiled flooring. PVC glazed door to entrance hallway.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With balustrade staircase to first floor. Cloak cupboard for storage. Tiled flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- 5.05m x 4.18m (16' 7" x 13' 9")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and black surround and mantle (piped for gas). Coving to ceiling. Solid wooden flooring.
- 7.58m x 4.09m (24' 10" x 13' 5")
With a range of eye and low-level Oak units with granite worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with double Neff electric oven. Extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Space for large American style fridge/freezer. Saucepan drawers. Glazed display units. Under pelmet lighting. Kitchen island with seated area. Coving to ceiling. Spotlighting to ceiling. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Glazed double doors to sunroom.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With a range of eye and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Full length double storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble drier. Tiled flooring. PVC doors to rear.
- With LFWC and WHB. Wooden panelling to walls. Tiled flooring.
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.59m x 5.08m (21' 7" x 16' 8")
With multi-fuel burning stove to stunning exposed brick inset hearth and surround. Vaulted ceiling height. PVC double doors to rear. Herringbone Oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.52m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
With coving to ceiling. Solid wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 3.52m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
With laminated wooden flooring. Built-in triple wardrobe. En-suite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and Redring shower to enclosed tiled corner cubcile. Part tiled walls. Laminated wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.98m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
With solid wooden flooring.
- 2.81m x 2.15m (9' 3" x 7' 1")
With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and Clawfoot bath with shower head. Wooden panelled walls. Tiled flooring. Coving to ceiling.
- With spacious study area ideal for use of home office. Spotlighting to ceiling. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.76m x 4.54m (18' 11" x 14' 11")
With a range of fitted furniture including vanity unit. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.59m x 4.54m (15' 1" x 14' 11")
With Velux window. Eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.81m x 2.15m (9' 3" x 7' 1")
With 3 piece white suite comrpising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubcile. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.38m x 6.08m (24' 3" x 19' 11")
With 2x roller doors and side pedestrian door. Stairs to loft. Fitted units in garage. Power and light.
- Access through cast iron electric powered gates and pillars up a tarmac driveway with mature trees and hedging. Tarmac area around property with outside lights. Garden in lawn to front and side of property with planted beds and mature trees. Enclosed paved patio area to rear. Exposed brick pizza oven. Stoned area to rear with wooden trellis feature. Ideal family or entertaining area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »