This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Generous Driveway & Car Parking Area
- One & A Half Receptions
- Planning sought for a double storey extension to provide for additional Dining Room, Family Room, Bedroom & Study
- Tastefully Decorated
- Quiet Location
- Close To Local Shops & Commuter Routes To Coleraine, Limavady & Londonderry
- Ideal First Time Buyer / Investment Property
- Burglar Alarm Installed
Situated in a quiet cul de sac location just off the Dunhill Road, Number 45 Clonsilla Drive offers three bedroom, one and a half reception accommodation together with Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing. Planning sought for a double storey extension to provide for additional Dining Room, Family Room, Bedroom & Study. Being close to local shops, Riverside Retail Park an just of the commuter link road to Coleraine, Limavady & Londonderry.
An ideal first time buyer opportunity or indeed an addition to a rental portfolio, viewing comes highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall:
- with under stairs storage, tiled flooring, telephone point, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor.
- 4.09m x 4.24m (13'5 x 13'11)
with feature pine surround fireplace, cast iron horse shoe inset, tiled hearth, TV and telephone point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.25m x 6.2m (10'8 x 20'4)
with range of eye and low level units to include double larder units with tiling between, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor unit, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor.
- with hot press and access to partially floored attic with light, mains powered smoke alarm.
- Bedroom (1):
- 2.87m x 4.24m (9'5 x 13'11)
with TV point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.28m x 3.89m (10'9 x 12'9)
with TV point.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.11m x 3.12m (6'11 x 10'3)
with TV point.
- with panel bath, tiled around, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, walk in shower cubicle with uPVC wall cladding, electric shower fitting, extractor fan, mirror with lights.
- Property approached by loose coloured stone driveway with additional parking area. Front garden in lawn, rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, enclosed by close board fencing, outside light and tap.
Leaving Coleraine along the Dunhill Road, turn right onto the Dander Road and first left into Clonsilla Drive. Continue to the T junction turning left. Number 45 will be on your right.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »