- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious mid terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- 1st floor moder shower suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Ideal 1st time buy
- Chain free onward sale
45 Castlecoole Park is a deceptive and spacious mid terrace home, located at the upper end of Belvoir Drive, close to a wide range of local amenities, that include local shops, schools, churches, bus and arterial routes. Accommodation in brief comprises three good sized bedrooms, a modern shower suite, spacious lounge, and additional family dining with archway that leads to to the fitted kitchen. Outside there are good size gardens to both the front and rear. Close by are many amenities that include the Tesco super store, Forestside shopping centre, local shops, schools and regular bus services into and out of the City. Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest are within minutes of the property, perfect for those who enjoy the outdoors. A home which is chain free, we recommend early viewing to fully appreciate it has to offer!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Tiled floor, under stairs cloaks area.
- Lounge 14'8 x 12'0 (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Dining room 12'1 x 10'11 (3.68m x 3.33m)
- Laminate flooring, archway leading to Kitchen
- Kitchen 10'11 x 7'0 (3.33m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, fridge freezer and cooker space, plumbed for washing machine.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 9'0 (4.32m x 2.74m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 13'4 x 9'11 (4.06m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Built in robe.
- Shower room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with storage below, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, hot press.
- Front gardens
- Front gardens laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens with raised terraced areas, flagged and laid in lawn. Outhouse housing oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »