This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Bow Fronted Terraced Home
- Attractive Red Brick Townhouse in Immaculate Order
- Lounge with Cast Iron Fireplace and Oak Strip Flooring
- Delightful Country Style Kitchen/Dining Area with Modern Units and Built-In Appliances
- Two Bedrooms
- Bright Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Large Garden to the Rear in Lawn
Located on the Belfast side of town with easy access for commuting and within walking distance of the town's growing amenities, this beautifully presented home offers easily managed yet well proportioned accommodation - ideal for the first time buyer.
- Glazed hardwood front door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- Oak strip flooring.
- 3.48m x 3.18m (11'5 x 10'5)
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wood surround, marble hearth,oak strip flooring, feature bow window, double doors to .....
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 4.11m x 3.53m (13'6 x 11'7)
Excellent range of modern high and low level country style units, laminate work surfaces with inset four ring gas hob, glass splash back, stainless steel extractor hood and built-in under oven, display shelving, plumbed for washing machine, storage/cloaks cupboard under stairs, oak strip flooring, wall tiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.11m x 2.77m (13'6 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 2
- 2.95m x 1.98m (9'8 x 6'6)
- White suite comprising panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hot press.
- Hedged garden to the front in flowerbeds. Large garden to the rear in lawn with shrubs and flowerbeds.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »