- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Cul De Sac Position
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located in cul de sac just off Rathmore Drive in ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with with feature wall mounted electric fire and a modern fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing, gas heating and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a pebbled garden to front and a stoned garden to rear with patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 15'9'' X 12'2'' AT WIDEST (4.80m X 3.71m AT WIDEST)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 18'11'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (5.77m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 15'4'' X 8'4'' AT WIDEST (4.67m X 2.54m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler,
- BEDROOM 2 15'3'' X 10'3'' AT WIDEST (4.65m X 3.12m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, radiator
- Pebbled garden to front
Stoned garden to rear with paved and concrete patio area
PVC fascia and guttering
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »