- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Semi Detached Property
- Prime Residential Location in the Heart of Ballyholme
- Excellent Convenience to Ballyholme Beach, Village, Shops, Cafes, Churches Restaurants and Schools
- Extended Providing Extremely Spacious Accommodation on the Ground Floor
- Sitting Room with Cast Iron Fireplace, Gas Coal Effect Fire and Solid Oak Floor
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove, Wooden Sleeper Mantel and Solid Oak Floor
- Superb Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen, with Granite and Quartz Worktops, large island and Range of Integrated Appliances, which is Open Plan to a Family/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Bedroom Three Currently Used as a Dressing Room
- Potential to Extend on the First Floor Subject to Necessary Approvals as One of the Neighbours has Achieved This
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Easily Maintained Front Garden in Loose Stones
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Artificial Lawns, Paved Patio Terrace and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Families
- Early Viewing Essential
- Many Period Features Throughout Including Original Internal Doors, Cornicing, Ceiling Rose and Solid Oak Floors
Additional InformationLocated in the extremely popular Ballyholme area of Bangor, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a outstanding extended semi-detached property with excellent convenience to the beach, village, shops, schools, churches cafes and restaurants. Well-presented throughout, and possessing that all-important feeling of warmth and character, highlighted by the many period features throughout the house which include cornicing, ceiling rose, original internal doors, solid oak flooring, cast iron stove and fireplace. There is literally nothing left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is extremely spacious on the ground floor and comprises sitting room with cast iron fireplace, gas coal effect fire and solid oak floor. Living room with cast iron wood burning stove, exposed brick chimney breast, wood panelled wall and solid oak floor leading to a superb extended modern fitted kitchen, with granite and quartz worktops and range of integrated appliances and large kitchen island, open plan to family/dining area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with three piece white suite. There is potential to extend, as has the neighbouring property, but is subject to necessary approvals. Outside does not disappoint either and has a low maintenance aspect in the form of a front garden in loose stones with flowers, plants and shrubs, and a magnificent fully enclosed rear garden in artificial lawns with excellent degree of privacy and paved patio terrace. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits, utility room, downstairs WC and a large detached garage/workshop.
Recent sales of other properties in this area have proven to be extremely successful and this one should be no different. Demand is anticipated to be extremely high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and families. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with leaded stained glass inset, uPVC double glazed side panel with stained glass inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, storage with Light under stairs.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.86m (11' 3" x 12' 8")
into bay at widest points
Solid oak floor, attractive period cast iron style fireplace, granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 3.1m (18' 2" x 10' 2")
at widest points
Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, built-in shelving, cast iron wood burning stove on slate hearth, exposed brick chimney breast wooden sleeper mantel, bay window.
- SUPERB EXTENEDE MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY AREA:
- 6.12m x 4.47m (20' 1" x 14' 8")
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, granite work surfaces, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, matching granite drainer, integrated four ring Neff induction hob, splashback, extractor fan above, integrated Neff double oven, integrated plate warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, large island unit with quartz worktop, storage cupboards, island, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate work top.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor.
- Shelved storage cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.74m (9' 9" x 9' 0")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
Double built-in wardrobe, additional built-in storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (3)/DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.6m (6' 2" x 5' 3")
With shelving, drawers and hanging rails, cornice ceiling.
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with Aqua Lisa shower over, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, access to roofspace.
- Easily maintained front garden in loose stones with plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to detached garage, easily maintained fully enclosed rear garden in artificial lawns with paved patio area, excellent degree of privacy.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP:
- 6.6m x 3.89m (21' 8" x 12' 9")
Up and over door, power, light, work bench, storage cupboards.
- Outside tap to side.
Heading through Ballyholme village along Groomsport Road, turn right into Ashley Gardens. Number 45 is on your left hand side just before Ashley Gardens becomes Ashley Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »