- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Countryside Views
A most attractive and beautifully well maintained 4/5 bedroom detached split level house located in the ever popular village of Articlave offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout. The property has had major refurbishment and modernisation carried out over the years and has been maintained to a very high standard by the current owners. The property currently boasts a gym area with shower but this could easily be turned into a home office with current conditions in mind. Close at hand is the seaside village of Castlerock and the busy main town shopping centre of Coleraine with its excellent choice of schools. Early internal inspection is highly recommended of this beautiful family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloaks cupboard, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in tiled unit, half tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lights and extractor fan.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.05m (13' 7" x 10' 0")
With ceiling coving and tiled floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, space for Rangemaster, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, concealed gas hob, overhead storage, movable work station with storage below, overhead and to the sides, tiled floor recessed light and sliding patio doors to rear.
First Floor Return
- 7.9m x 3.66m (25' 11" x 12' 0")
With wood burning stove set in recess with tiled inset and surround, ceiling coving, recessed light, 8 pane panel glass French doors, tiled floor, feature corner window and pedestrian door leading to large balcony with glass balustrades.
- With tiled floor, access to roof space and Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.95m (10' 8" x 9' 8")
With mirrored sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splashback and storage below, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, recessed light, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
With built in furniture comprising sliderobes, bedside lockers, shelving, overhead storage, corner desk with drawers, recessed light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.92m (9' 8" x 9' 7")
With built in furniture comprising mirrored sliderobes, corner desk with drawers below, corner shelving, headboard and recessed lights.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, corner bath with overhead electric shower, light with shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled floor, recessed lights and extractor fan.
- Steps down from hallway leading to;
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.56m x 3.56m (18' 3" x 11' 8")
With built in wardrobe and recessed light.
- Access to;
- LOWER HALLWAY:
- With hot press.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.34m x 1.55m (7' 8" x 5' 1")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units with tiling between, shelving, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor, recessed lights, extractor fan. 7'8 x 5'1
- 5.28m x 4.32m (17' 4" x 14' 2")
With mirrored sliderobes, built in storage, shower area with fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Stairs leading up to;
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.73m (15' 5" x 12' 3")
With built in mirrored sliderobes, feature corner window and door leading to balcony, recessed lights, tiled floor, built in bed frame with storage, electric points, bedside lights and lockers.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.61m x 4.34m (11' 10" x 14' 3")
With white suite comprising w.c., his and hers wash hand basins, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with mains shower, bath with telephone hand shower and tiled surround, built in mirrored storage, shaver point, heated towel rail, recessed lights, half tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan. (L-Shaped)
- Garden to rear is fenced and paved with screened areas to sides and raised shrub beds. Summer house 11'3 x 7'5 with light, power points and thermostatic heating. Garden Shed. Bin Store. Lights to front and rear. Tap to side. Four CCTV cameras to front and rear. Garage 17'8 x 14'4 with electric roller door, light and power points, range of high and low level units, boiler and strip light.
Leaving Coleraine heading towards Castlerock on the Quilly Road, you will go through the village ofArticlave. Once in the village, Ardina Road will be on your right hand side on the opposite side to the filling station. No 45 will be located immediately on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »