- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd welcomes to the property market this spacious four bedroom detached family home measuring approximately 155 Sq Metres. This home is located within a development of similar homes in a residential area within walking distance of Strabane town centre. Internally, this property boasts four double bedrooms with master bedroom ensuite. It also benefits from having an integral garage and is positioned on a generous site within the development. This home has recently had a new kitchen fitted and has been maintained to the highest of standard throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 2.06m x 5.89m
- Tiled flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 3.85m x 4.37m
- Laminate flooring, pine fire surround, cast iron insert, tiled hearth, open fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 6.19m x 4.89m
- Tiled walls and flooring, gas hob & electric oven, integrated dishwasher, double doors leading to living room.
- Utility Room: 1.9m x 3.05m
- Tiled walls and flooring, low level cupboards, sink unit, single radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Downstairs WC: 0.83m x 1.62m
- Tiled flooring, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Main Bathroom: 2.5m x 2.53m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, bath and single radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.81m x 3.92m
- Laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Ensuite: 2.1m x 2.36m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.64m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.53m x 3.17m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and single radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.05m x 3.17m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Garage: 5.63m x 2.98m
- Full electrics, roller door and oil burner.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »