This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Large Cleared Residential Development Site
- Planning Permission was Approved in 2007
- Planning was for 57 no. Apartments over 6 Storeys & Parking
- Planning Reference: Z/2007/0263/F
- Site extends to Approx. 0.42 Acres
- Excellent Development Opportunity
- Close Proximity to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On site at any time.
A large cleared development site bound by Dayton Street, Greenland Street and buildings at Cargill Street. Within walking distance to Belfast City Centre, hospitals, schools and all local amenities nearby. Planning permission was granted in 2007 for the development of a block of 57 apartments over 6 floors with allocated parking on the ground floor. Drawings can be inspected at our office upon request.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 6 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views