- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern energy efficient apartment situated in a popular area of Lisburn
- Convenient residential location close to a range of local shops and amenities
- Easy commuting around Lisburn and surrounding areas via bus routes
- Excellent range of schools including Wallace High School and Friends School within close proximity to the apartment
- Well presented modern kitchen/living room with patio doors to a Juliet balcony
- Front aspect bedroom with fitted mirror sliding robes
- Modern white three piece shower room
- Private residents parking to the rear
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- EPC - B85
- Rates 2018/19 - £440.04
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer onto the market this well presented one bedroom apartment in Lisburn. Situated just off the Ballinderry Road, it is located within a modern extremely energy efficient apartment block. The apartment boasts great access to local bus routes throughout Lisburn, and is within close proximity to a number of local shops and amenities such as Tesco.
The property possesses a bright living/kitchen area with breakfast bar, integrated appliances and patio doors to a Juliet balcony. A modern three piece tiled shower room with a spacious corner shower cubicle and a bright bedroom with roomy fitted mirror sliding robes.
The apartment also benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, a gas fired central heating system, private parking to the rear, semi solid oak floor and a keypad and intercom system for access to the property.
This property is ideally suited to first time buyers, or investors interested in buying to let, as the property boasts a potential rental yield of 7.5%.
Viewing strictly by appointment through McQuoids.
Communal Entrance Hall
- Front and rear doors to a communal entrance hall, stairs up to the second floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door to entrance hall with access to the roofspace, semi solid oak floor. Store cupboard housing the gas boiler.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.88m x 1.91m (6' 2" x 6' 3")
White modern three piece suite comprising: corner shower cubicle with PVC panelling at splashback, low flush W.C, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.72m x 3.61m (8' 11" x 11' 10")
Semi solid oak floor. Fitted mirror sliding robes. Front aspect
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 5.41m x 3.61m (17' 9" x 11' 10")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss high and low level units including matching breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit and a half with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, ceramic hob, washer/dryer and a fridge. Tiled at workarea and a stainless steel and glazed extractor fan. Semi solid oak flooring and patio doors to a Juliet balcony.
- Ample parking facilities to the rear. Bin stores.
Positioned off the Ballinderry Road up towards the top of the development on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »