- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well-presented semi-detached property located off the Saintfield Road
- No onward chain and in good condition throughout
- Spacious living room with a wooden floor and a feature fireplace
- Dining room open to the living room and with access to the kitchen
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and one single
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Low maintenance rear garden with a patio and a decked area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Oil heating & double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationA Smart Start!
This well-presented semi-detached property is ideally located off the Saintfield Road and would suit first time buyers that want a superb range of local amenities. It offers well-proportioned accommodation comprising of bright open plan living space and three good sized bedrooms. The property is in excellent condition throughout, offers lovely views and benefits from no onward chain.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, a spacious living and dining room with a feature fireplace and a kitchen with a good range of units. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden offers a patio area with a garden shed and a decked area to the upper level.
Located just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, this property is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast and offers easy access to the main bus routes in and out of the City.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.24m x 3.91m (13'11" x 12'10")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 2.03m x 3.07m (6'8" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 1 3.07m x 2.95m (10'1" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.95m (11'9" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.18m (9'2" x 7'2")
- Bathroom 2.01m x 1.63m (6'7" x 5'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »